ClearBridge Technology Group

www.clearbridgetech.com
  www.clearbridgetech.com
There are newer employer reviews for ClearBridge Technology Group

Deceptive Practices - Be Cautious and negotiate up front and get it all in writing!!!

Former Employee - Security Consultant
Former Employee - Security Consultant

I worked at ClearBridge Technology Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

They have connections to large companies

Cons

Will not pay for first week of training, will short change semi-annual increases based on their personal assessment of work and hours and not based on client's review.
Their billable rate is almost 4 times higher than what they offer their contracted employees and the medical benefits are minimal at best. The insurance only covers $20 out of hundreds for standard in network office visits. Not worth it! Also their biggest client has dropped t hem due to their excessive billables.

19 Other Employee Reviews for ClearBridge Technology Group (View Most Recent)

Great Company and Proud to Be a Part of It!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Before ClearBridge, I've never had a worked for a company with high moral - it's nice to know this actually exists. Coming in as a new person, I was warmly welcomed by everyone. My direct manager gives me consist feedback where I need improvement and also recognizes me when I do well. Management is always available when help is needed. Joining ClearBridge, was like joining a family, the company truly cares about their employees and treat us well.... it would be painful to work anywhere else after working here.

Cons

Sometimes the days can be long - but it's work hard, play hard. It's just the name of the game. Also, it is COLD in the summer with the ace turned on full blast - I'd appreciate it being warmer so I don't freeze. :)

Keep doing what you're doing!

Hard Work for Great Rewards

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

CBTG has a unique vision for the market place. The ultimate goal is to be known as the industry leader, and this team works hard to get there and we do it right. We are held to the highest standards as a team by our management and it makes me proud to work for a great company that the demands the most from their employees and gives them ample rewards in return.

Cons

CBTG is growing rapidly and there are a number of growing pains as you would expect with a growing company. We have gone from a mom and pop shop to a legitimate business that holds a notable share of the market. Lots of fumbling from management through this, but with the passion they have for the business and this company, it will work out in the wash.

401K Match should be a number 1 priority to maintain our competitive hiring.

There are newer employer reviews for ClearBridge Technology Group

Worked for ClearBridge Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!