ClearChoice Dental Implants

www.clearchoice.com
  www.clearchoice.com
There are newer employer reviews for ClearChoice Dental Implants

Enjoying every minute of it!

I have been working at ClearChoice Dental Implants full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very autonomous environment. We work hard, but are given an opportunity to make an impact in the company, our voice is heard. If you are willing to push yourself you can excel here. Fun environment and high quality co-workers. Very dynamic company where change is embraced. Strong leadership team.

Cons

We do not necessarily have all the systems we need to be efficient. Many of the existing systems don't "talk to each other"

Continue to reach out to internal and external customers to gain insight into what's working and what isn't working.

19 Other Employee Reviews for ClearChoice Dental Implants (View Most Recent)

Overworked and thrown under the bus.

Former Employee - Dental Technician in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Dental Technician in Cleveland, OH

I worked at ClearChoice Dental Implants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Helped to transform patients' smiles
    -Participant in patients' life transformations
    -Great compensation package
    -Exposure to technical advances
    -Experience enrichment

Cons

Despite the compensation and benefit package, quality of life while working here suffered immensely. I should have had a clue when after flying across the country to interview for two days of hands-on work in the clinic, I was never contacted officially to be offered the job. Only after I had alerted the Center Administrator of the clinic in which I interviewed that I had recieved no formal offer was I contacted by "the boss" in Denver that he would offer me the job. Had I been more practiced at the game of interviewing and negotiations, I would have had a better idea of the job specifics, the unreasonable demands and would have steered clear. Lesson learned.

Prosthodontist had an unreasonably high expectation of quality and volume of work, which forced lab personnel to work unreasonable amounts of unpaid overtime, which had a very diluting effect on the otherwise high-end salary.

After months of working with a prima-dona dentist that did not like me questioning the practicality of the menial tasks he requested, I was given an even larger workload and ultimately released from employment for not having it completed on time.

Take control of your company.

PTSD-Inducing experience

Former Employee - Call Center Sales Agent in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Former Employee - Call Center Sales Agent in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I worked at ClearChoice Dental Implants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The work isn't difficult and the pay is decent. The benefits are probably standard. I liked most of my coworkers.

Cons

I gave myself a few months to get some perspective before I wrote this review. My analysis is the same: the management is not good, most importantly they lack the ability to communicate properly to their employees. I was never given a performance review and my supervisor spoke to me less than ten times. They were usually in meetings with each-other and rarely present on the floor.

They hire and promote a certain kind of "sales" personality type. Disingenuous/smarmy workers easily get ahead, even without the requisite experience or skills. Nepotism is also a problem here.

The worst of it is how quickly they will dispense with employees they no longer have use for. There will be no warning, they will simply shove you out the door. Many of my coworkers lived in fear of being fired. I literally have PTSD from this work experience and I've avoided even thinking about it because it induces so much anxiety. I was shocked when I started with a new company and everyone was nice to me, management communicated openly, and expectations and goals were laid out immediately. However, I'm thankful ClearChoice is a thing of my past, it was a terribly dysfunctional workplace and I'm now at a place where I'm appreciated and well-liked by my company and coworkers.

Open communication, more management presence on the floor, less management meetings, performance reviews on a regular basis, basic kindness and decency.

There are newer employer reviews for ClearChoice Dental Implants