ClearSlide

www.clearslide.com
  www.clearslide.com
There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide

Great place to work!

I have been working at ClearSlide

Pros

I currently work at ClearSlide and love it! The interview process is in depth and pays off. Those here work hard towards a common goal...but also take the time to enjoy our 37th story downtown view! I have nothing but positive things to say about the environment at ClearSlide and the direction we are going in.

Cons

As mentioned as a pro, the interview process is in-depth. It took time and commitment, but I felt like it was worth it.

Keep up the good work! Keep hiring and pushing your employees. I love the fun runs and am looking forward to more team building activities.

61 Other Employee Reviews for ClearSlide (View Most Recent)

Has tons of potential and low hanging fruit. Navigate the politics and manage up, you'll do well.

Former Employee - Assistant Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- Great location
    - If you excel, you'll get promoted very quickly
    - Professional development opportunities are available and encouraged
    - Good employee onboarding and training program
    - "Spare no expense" attitude towards office tech and equipment
    - Access to all C-level execs to give feedback

Cons

- Majority of leadership and departments do not work well together, many silos and echo chambers
    - Follow through seems scarce at all levels
    - Over saturated market; too many sales reps, very hard to hit goal
    - Product delivers about 70% of what is being promised to customers

Focus on finishing our existing products functionality, customers are not happy, competitors are gaining.

Operating on open feedback should be changed to operating on "Validated Feedback". Open feedback is not actionable or followed up on.

Great company on the verge of doing big things...

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Great Culture = people are great, answer all your questions, and share the knowledge/wisdom freely
    -Celebrate = sales org celebrates wins with fun events and prizes. Also use bells and gongs to recognize success.
    -Unlimited PTO = nice if you are looking for flexibility
    -Great product = game changing product for anyone with a sales org.

Cons

-Development = while the product is good, it could be better. Occasional issues with software on new releases. Also need to create open API to integrate with more CRMs.
    -Selling in an emerging market = not the company if you want to sell a commodity or be highly transactional. This is a new and sometimes complicated sale, so be prepared for longer sales cycles.

-Find the recipe = sales org is still looking for ability to replicate success month after month. Need to better tune the tools/training/marketing to help Account Executives hit quota.
    -More Marketing = need to get much more aggressive in marketing and targeting the right verticals/markets
    -Keep developing the product = get more engineers and keep getting top talent

There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide