ClearSlide
www.clearslide.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Already great now, will be a career maker in the future

EAE (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide

ProsGreat people- on all teams. Very energetic, enthusiastic. You've got to be a hard worker, but as long as you put in the effort, you'll be embraced and supported by the entire org.

Product- Amazing, especially if you're in sales. Huge wow factor from DMs and users alike. Very robust, always works, and works well. Incredibly easy to get behind!

Market- Hot. It's still a heavy prospecting business, so you'll have to do the legwork- but once you get a small team using the platform, it spreads virally. I've been through several startups, and its so nice to know there is actually demand in the market place for the product. This is how you want to be selling.

Company- Leadership is strong. Very driven, high energy, and thorough. Proven track records. Office location is amazing, can't beat the views. Great financial stability- just took in series A last year. Sky is the limit, and the equity packages are strong. Solid long term possibilities.

ConsWhile its mostly a pro, ClearSlide is a paperless office- no printer in sight! Can't rely on the office to print concert tix, directions, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementFull speed ahead- keep at it on product+ sales, and remember to throw in some fun off-site events here and there.

This is what being at a startup should be like.

Operations Engineer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ideas are listened to and more than often actioned. I've worked in lots of environments where technology suggestions have been ignored, often due to internal… Cons: Emphasis on healthy snacks. Where is my junk food? Ears pop in the elevator getting up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Below average

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at ClearSlide

Pros: Start up environment. Small team. Cons: The technology stack on which the product was developed is questionable. The entire product is based on java servlets and and some front-end java-script with… Advice to Senior Management: Be more confident on decision making. Improve the technical interviews… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ClearSlide.

Worked for ClearSlide? Contribute to the Community!

ClearSlide – Why Work for Us?

ClearSlide is the leading sales engagement platform that helps sales teams close more deals. ClearSlide is the leading sales engagement platform that empowers sales teams with the confidence to engage customers and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ClearSlide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ClearSlide CEO Al Lieb . All reviews posted anonymously by ClearSlide employees.