There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide

The Future is Clear

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (less than a year)

Pros

ClearSlide has nothing but a bright future in my opinion. The product is developed and continuing to expand. The culture is professional, yet we have fun on a daily basis. The opportunity for ClearSlide to go HUGE is there. I can't wait to look back in a year and think about the impact I have had on the success here.

Cons

Unfortunately you do have to work hard. The brand name isn't out there to the world so as a sales person, you do have to work to achieve. If you're use to just working your "rolodex" maybe it's not the best company for you today. I do see the company making strides and improving the brand recognition.

Focus on training for the younger/less experienced AE's, give clear and obtainable expectations, and it will help promote people from within.

reviews filtered by

Already great now, will be a career maker in the future

Current Employee - EAE in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - EAE in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide

Pros

Great people- on all teams. Very energetic, enthusiastic. You've got to be a hard worker, but as long as you put in the effort, you'll be embraced and supported by the entire org.

Product- Amazing, especially if you're in sales. Huge wow factor from DMs and users alike. Very robust, always works, and works well. Incredibly easy to get behind!

Market- Hot. It's still a heavy prospecting business, so you'll have to do the legwork- but once you get a small team using the platform, it spreads virally. I've been through several startups, and its so nice to know there is actually demand in the market place for the product. This is how you want to be selling.

Company- Leadership is strong. Very driven, high energy, and thorough. Proven track records. Office location is amazing, can't beat the views. Great financial stability- just took in series A last year. Sky is the limit, and the equity packages are strong. Solid long term possibilities.

Cons

While its mostly a pro, ClearSlide is a paperless office- no printer in sight! Can't rely on the office to print concert tix, directions, etc.

Full speed ahead- keep at it on product+ sales, and remember to throw in some fun off-site events here and there.

This is what being at a startup should be like.

Current Employee - Operations Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ideas are listened to and more than often actioned. I've worked in lots of environments where technology suggestions have been ignored, often due to internal politics and infighting. Those attributes seem to be non-existent, which is in part due to the emphasis of screening candidates for cultural fit and keeping the Corporate Zombies out of here. In that respect it's a techie's heaven.
    The team works together to make Clearslide successful, which is no doubt why the company is experiencing strong revenue growth.
    High energy team, work hard play hard attitude. No bullying and finger pointing.
    Profile is increasing at a strong rate, I'll be having a beer talking to some random, they say "Hey I know Clearslide. I .....". First startup in 5 years that I've worked at where that frequently happens.
    We don't do meetings.

Cons

Emphasis on healthy snacks. Where is my junk food?
    Ears pop in the elevator getting up here.
    Not allowed to bring bikes into the office, have to lock it up in the garage.

There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide