There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide

Great team, solid training, lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

ClearSlide is a fun but professional start-up in super growth mode. I've just started in sales and am already loving the opportunity. It's rare that the all stars align in any sales role - getting to sell a great product with a big edge on the competition, to a market that is actually interested, training to support you, solid sales leadership and the opportunity to rake it in if you work hard.

Cons

Haven't seen an downside so far - you have to work hard to be a top performer but that's to be expected!

Keep sharing information and news throughout the company - we're growing so fast it's difficult to keep up with all the change and news.

60 Other Employee Reviews for ClearSlide (View Most Recent)

There are a lot of great startups to work for right now, this definitely isn't one of them

Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are a lot of smart, ambitious and talented people in the CSS and AE positions. Free yogurt and coffee.

Cons

Senior level sales leadership is a abysmal. Employees are purely human resources to be expended without care or concern. Looking on the reviews posted here before, it's obvious they have a track record for what i'm complaining about. I brought this up with my recruiter and I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she said that they "completely overhauled the problems that led to so many people leaving, or being fired." After a few weeks here I could see that was all lip service. Their reputation for causing damage in people's professional lives is well deserved. Would only recommend CS if you have no other options on the table.

Get somebody new in the senior level sales management

This company is on the move!

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It's great to be a part of building something so amazing. ClearSlide has audacious goals and a sound plan to achieve them. Being at ClearSlide ups your game because everyone around you is exceptional.

Cons

Some growing pains in terms of back end systems that are still evolving. But these are improving and/or being replaced quickly.

Keep at it! This thing is a rocket ship.

There are newer employer reviews for ClearSlide