ClearSlide

www.clearslide.com

A review from a different point of view

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSince just about all of these reviews are from a sales point of view I feel the need to add one from an engineering standpoint.

- Clearslide really believes in an excellent work life balance. When you leave you don't take your work with you. I previously worked at another tech company where I worked close to 12 hours a day and on the weekends. At Clearslide I don't work on the weekends and work close to 9 hours.

- Strong engineering team. Its a small team of roughly 20 engineers, but they work very closely with each other. For new engineers this is really ideal because you will have a big say in how the future of the product will be laid out.

- The recruiting team is very tight knit and works closely with the engineers/sales managers in order to make sure we are getting the right type candidates.

- Very competitive pay for engineers.

- Amazing views!

- You are given whatever type of computer (Mac or Windows) you need.

- They have fitness boot camps, and other outdoor activities.

- Decent coffee, yogurt, snacks etc

Cons- Dress code. I know you pride yourselves on it but it's got to go. The engineers can wear whatever they want, but everyone else has to dress in business casual attire.

- The office layout is very boring. It definitely needs a makeover

- Larger selection of drinks

- culture is a bit stiff.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to using the product for more than just sales. It has so many other uses. You are potentially turning away revenue.

On shaky ground and getting shakier by the day

Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time for less than a year

Pros: * Decent office space with views, nice pc's, and free snacks (is this different from any other startup?). If these… Cons: * Very high turnover in both enterprise and corporate sales teams. It has accelerated significantly in enterprise sales the last 3 months * Company… Advice to Senior Management: Not sure from here guys...morale has tanked in the last 3 months so hopefully you're tuned into that. Pay more attention to what it's… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Product and Market Opportunity...Poor Leadership and Execution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time

Pros: Great product that solves a historical issue in the sales marketplace. Market opportunity is… Cons: Company culture is dwindling and is in constant flux. Over the course of my time I never felt a solidified definition of what it… Advice to Senior Management: Set more realistic expectations as far as company trajectory to give way towards solidifying ways to get there. Pace is so fast that the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ClearSlide.

Worked for ClearSlide? Contribute to the Community!