Focused, Determined, and Willing to Succeed

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro that you need to know if you are considering a career in sales is that you will learn from some of the hardest working franchise players in the Bay Area. If you want to play ping pong all day there is a really cool table tennis spot in North Beach called AMDT PING PONG. I believe they even sell Ben and Jerry's. Sales people show up everyday, with hard working, honest intentions. Helmets are on in an effort to maximize customer interaction whether it is from a support or sales perspective-connectivity is trending.

Cons

The role was not a specific match for myself. I do not feel the need to complain about a growing company that provides significant opportunity to hard work employees. I write my darkest thoughts in my journal.

Advice to Management

There are some employees on the corporate side that show up everyday and reveal a work ethic that is unmatched in the Bay Area from a sales perspective. Bring these people close and continue on.

Other Employee Reviews for ClearSlide

A start-up with substance.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Engaging co-workers. Attentive HR staff. Awesome receptionist team! Time off is truly time off. Executive staff is easy to talk to. (They have regular office hours and they sit with their teams) Flexibility of policy (They make changes based on feedback from employees). Cool product. I am hearing more from friends that they are seeing clear slide in use by their vendors.

Cons

I am not so much into the start-upy long table workspaces. (personal preference)

Advice to Management

Continue your growth carefully. Focus more attention on the non-sales groups at the company. Build in more opportunities for differently skilled people to interact in the workplace.

Worst employment experience of my life.

Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at ClearSlide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's a paycheck, and from the looks of other reviews, they have some legit snacks.

Cons

Product is too expensive, management doesn't train, support, or give you a solid territory/vertical and if they do, they change or shift your focus constantly

Advice to Management

This isn't a movie. It's not Boiler Room. Don't romanticize sink or swim. Get good trainers, listen to what the market wants, and if the board is reading this, your execs are blowing your money.