Great Company, makes up for low pay with opportunities, training, and positive work atmosphere.

Former Employee - Case Manager  in  Arlington Heights, IL
Former Employee - Case Manager in Arlington Heights, IL

I worked at Clearbrook Agency full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly and very supportive co workers, very organized, great training, opportunity to advance and transfer within company, lots of opportunity to gain experience.

Cons

Low pay, lots of responsibilities and work do not reflect salary but it's a non profit agency, some people on your caseload can be difficult to work with since you work with lots of different people.

none

Other Reviews for Clearbrook Agency

Needs work, but can be good

Current Employee - Service Facilitator  in  Arlington Heights, IL
    Current Employee - Service Facilitator in Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Clearbrook Agency full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great coworkers who take time to help one another. Flexible schedule, for the most part you decide when you meet your clients. Lots of available training provided.

Cons

Administration can be unprofessional. They will hold you to standards that they don't apply amongst themselves. There is poor compensation for amount of work you do. If you go above and beyond, you will still make the same amount as the next person who does the bare minimum. Staff are overworked and are treated as they are dispensable. Have many tedious paperwork that don't fully reflect clients conditions.

Listen to you employees and their concerns. Do not have forums to speak with your employees, but instead lecture them and utilize preconceived notions about them. This can be a great organization, but treating people as if they are dispensable will continue to create high turnover. Be invested in your employees and they will be invested in your organization.

Working at Clearbrook is extremely rewarding.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Arlington Heights, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Clearbrook Agency full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

When you work for a non-profit social service agency, you don't expect to get rich however the other benefits help make up for that. I feel good about what I do every single day and I enjoy my job. No two days are ever the same and I am never, ever bored.

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons for this agency.

Keep up the great work. This is a progressive company that continues to grow even during difficult economic times.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearbrook Agency.

Worked for Clearbrook Agency? Contribute to the Community!