Clearlink

www.clearlink.com

Great people and great energetic environment.

Current Employee - Workforce Management Analyst  in  Orem, UT
Current Employee - Workforce Management Analyst in Orem, UT

Pros

Clearlink provides a variety of perks and incentives to both sales and staff members. It's very casual, but helps push you to be your best.

Cons

While the sales agents have great earning potential, staff members are not paid as competitively.

Not everyone that leaves Clearlink involuntarily should have left the company. Some great people have been lost because no one was willing to explain things to them or help them.

Other reviews for Clearlink

Awesome company!

Pros

Innovative, active, fun, friendly, exciting, challenging, great experience

Cons

sometimes constant innovation creates constant changes, somethings become very structured, other things are constantly changing concepts, which in essence is a good thing, I just had to write in this box :)

It can be a lot of fun, or it can be stressful, but ultimately it is your attitude that makes or breaks you here.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

VP of department was fantastic (Dish dept), and sales coaches seem to care about you as an individual. Compensation can be decent. Culture is active and fun. Annual trips to Vegas for a large number of the floor, and Mexico for the top performers. Sends a few people each year anywhere in the world for a week (trip of a lifetime award). Management will sit and listen to your goals and help you reach them, both inside and outside of work. I have had the CEO and VP approach me outside of work and talk to me about my personal life, goals, etc, which has been great...definitely didn't have to go out of their way to do that, but they did.

Cons

While the coaches and mid-level management seems to take an interest in your personal life, the amount of professionalism there (or lack thereof) makes it tough for someone to break out of the daily grind on the phones and advance (unless you're friends with the management already). I don't know if this is any different from any other center, so calling it a "con" is a little ignorant on my part, but this was my experience. All of the coaches on my floor (with the exception of one) have been friends long before their time at CLEARLINK, which seemed a little odd. They do care and get along with the staff, and from my perspective they looked like they really wanted to help people that wanted to help themselves, but there definitely was a nepotistic streak on the floor when it came to advancement. I'm not sure how much this ends up being a "con" over anywhere else, that was just my experience.

More transparency to the floor would be nice, but I'm sure every company says that.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearlink.

Worked for Clearlink? Contribute to the Community!