There are newer employer reviews for Clearlink

CLEARLINK is a fun place to work and you can't beat the benefits (see: paid health care for entire family)!

Current Employee - Copywriter in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Copywriter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CLEARLINK's marketing department is full of really sharp individuals who are fun to work with and who you can learn from on a daily basis.

You get awesome benefits, including a fitness program with a one-on-one health coach and 100% paid health insurance for you and your whole family.

CLEARLINK has high standards and expects your work to get done on time, but as long as you are on top of your work, the company is flexible with your hours, work schedule, working remotely, etc.

You get to work with high-profile brands and do creative work on a daily basis.

At CLEARLINK, everyone is heard. No idea is too small, and anyone can pitch a crazy idea to the decision-makers.

CLEARLINK has crazy incentives. For example, every year the Employee of the Year gets an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to anywhere in the world. And Employees of the Month get really cool perks, too. In a nutshell, the company does a really good job of public recognition for employees who do good work.

Cons

There aren't a lot of places to eat nearby, but because of this, CLEARLINK has local food trucks come during lunch. So every day of the week, there's a different tasty food truck right outside the office.

Advice to Management

I've had really good experiences with the managers at CLEARLINK.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Smart People=Awesome Learning and Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best part about working at clearlink is the people. There are so many smart people that I get to work with and learn from. It has helped my growth as i learn about every facet a marketing/call center business. I get the chance to work with crazy smart people in roles ranging from design, to SEO, to Management, to Sales and call center staffing. If you're willing to learn something new there are no shortage of options at clearlink.

Cons

I think the biggest con about clearlink is keeping up with the growth. because the company has grown so fast there are a few areas that they are still building out to accomodate a weird "puberty" phase of the business. This provides a good avenue for people to build a name for themselves

Advice to Management

As clearlink grows it will take more effort to maintain strong lines of communication throughout the company.

Still new, but loving it!

Current Employee - Web Designer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Interviewing was a breeze. The amazing and friendly people make it worth it. We get to wear hats, be creative, and have tattoos. Competitive and weekly direct deposit pay is awesome. Located right off the freeway, so convenient. Very relaxed environment. Fun and exciting projects to work on.

Cons

I really have no complaints so far since I've started working here. They are willing to help you become better, and are open to suggestions on how to make things better.