Clearlink

There are newer employer reviews for Clearlink

Best job ever, period.

Current Employee - CMO in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - CMO in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are three things I love most about CLEARLINK. 1) The people. There are so many talented and dynamic people that occupy the building, it's hard not to learn something and make lasting friendships. 2) The opportunities. CLEARLINK has grown immensely over the past few years and is constantly promoting from within. There's incredible opportunity for upward mobility and personal growth for all employees. 3) The experiences. CLEARLINK prides itself on providing its people - employees, their families, its partners, and the greater community - with unique and often once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Incredible trips and wild adventures are just a few of the ways CLEARLINK rewards its family.

Cons

There is one thing that is always constant at CLEARLINK, and that's change. It's often positive change, a byproduct of growth, but with it comes a lack of structure and process. Employees are often left to figure things out on their own and are expected to challenge the status quo.

Keep the vibrant culture alive at all costs and continue to look for new, innovative ways to incentivize employees and the greater CLEARLINK family.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Clearlink (View Most Recent)

Smart People=Awesome Learning and Growth Opportunities

Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The best part about working at clearlink is the people. There are so many smart people that I get to work with and learn from. It has helped my growth as i learn about every facet a marketing/call center business. I get the chance to work with crazy smart people in roles ranging from design, to SEO, to Management, to Sales and call center staffing. If you're willing to learn something new there are no shortage of options at clearlink.

Cons

I think the biggest con about clearlink is keeping up with the growth. because the company has grown so fast there are a few areas that they are still building out to accomodate a weird "puberty" phase of the business. This provides a good avenue for people to build a name for themselves

As clearlink grows it will take more effort to maintain strong lines of communication throughout the company.

Good Job For College Student

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You get paid 11/hr plus commission. Hourly pay after commissions is usually between 13-18.

Cons

You constantly get told to do better everyday at least 5 times a day.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearlink