Pleasant, but glad it's ending

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company likes to have fun. They pay isn't bad.

Cons

The company is very unprofessional, from top down, and I'm surprised they haven't been shut down for HR reasons.
The company never feels very stable and is ALWAYS implementing change.
Your job never feels too secure.

Figure out what you're doing and make this more of a career oriented place like you always claim.

Clearlink Response

Mar 19, 2014PR Specialist

We want to ensure a professional workplace where our employees feel comfortable and engaged in their work. We sincerely apologize that you have experienced unprofessionalism We would value more ... More

Other Reviews for Clearlink

Best company in Salt Lake Valley

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Loads of benefits, free healthcare after a year, trips Vegas, fun people.

Cons

Location is sort of remote.

Keep recognizing and rewarding individuals who are putting in extra effort to make Clearlink succeed.

CLEARLINK is a fun place to work and you can't beat the benefits (see: paid health care for entire family)!

Current Employee - Copywriter  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Copywriter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

CLEARLINK's marketing department is full of really sharp individuals who are fun to work with and who you can learn from on a daily basis.

You get awesome benefits, including a fitness program with a one-on-one health coach and 100% paid health insurance for you and your whole family.

CLEARLINK has high standards and expects your work to get done on time, but as long as you are on top of your work, the company is flexible with your hours, work schedule, working remotely, etc.

You get to work with high-profile brands and do creative work on a daily basis.

At CLEARLINK, everyone is heard. No idea is too small, and anyone can pitch a crazy idea to the decision-makers.

CLEARLINK has crazy incentives. For example, every year the Employee of the Year gets an all-expenses paid week-long vacation to anywhere in the world. And Employees of the Month get really cool perks, too. In a nutshell, the company does a really good job of public recognition for employees who do good work.

Cons

There aren't a lot of places to eat nearby, but because of this, CLEARLINK has local food trucks come during lunch. So every day of the week, there's a different tasty food truck right outside the office.

I've had really good experiences with the managers at CLEARLINK.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearlink.

Worked for Clearlink? Contribute to the Community!