Clearwire

www.clearwire.com
  www.clearwire.com
There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

Dynamic business environment with a great work/life balance.

Current Employee - Accountant in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Accountant in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Clearwire

Pros

Dynamic environment ensures the job remains challenging. The company does a good job rewarding employees with a competitive compensation package. The work/life balance for most teams is great.

Cons

The company has funding challenges ahead. An employee must be okay working in a somewhat unstable environment. As an employer, they have progressed in their ability to clearly communicate these challenges through CEO and VP level communications through email and events.

Secure funding and other large wholesale partners. Current management appears to be on the right track toward success in the 4G marketplace.

216 Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire (View Most Recent)

Outstanding until the company decided to outsource their customer care and close the call center I worked at.

I worked at Clearwire

Pros

Clearwire had a very relaxed work environment the management was awesome and the company as a whole treated everyone like adults, there was absolutely no micro-managing .

Cons

Since it is after Clearwire decided to outsource their customer support and lay off about 1500 people in the process I can't think of anything that I wouldn't consider a con at this point.

Yes, I would like to let them know how horrible the reps are that replaced us. I could understand if the only problem was that they were new to the job but they are rude and the reps that were laid off were so much more customer conscience then the outsourced reps. I hope the company goes Bankrupt!!

Great until June 2011

I worked at Clearwire

Pros

Prior to June 2011 It was a fantastic place to work

Cons

Communication between Senior management and employees was abyssmal!

Bring back jobs to the United States! When you off-shored ALL universal care and universal resolution calls you left customers totally frustrated. Manage your assets better. Be forthright and TELL THE TRUTH. Don't screw communities like Las Vegas and Milton with your lies and half-truths.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire