Clearwire

www.clearwire.com

Great learning experience, but definite disconnect between management and other employees.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Dynamic place to work, management eager to hear suggestions on how to improve operations. Creative people with good ideas will do very well at Clearwire. There is a lot of opportunity to prove yourself and be rewarded for your hard work.

Cons

Lack of job security due to layoffs. Middle and upper management do not seem to know what their employees are doing. Clearwire has suffered from very unsure direction (ie. the WiMax vs LTE issue).

Try to get to know what those in the trenches do from day to day so that you can be better informed about Clearwire's operations.

Other reviews for Clearwire

Dynamic business environment with a great work/life balance.

Current Employee - Accountant  in  Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Accountant in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Dynamic environment ensures the job remains challenging. The company does a good job rewarding employees with a competitive compensation package. The work/life balance for most teams is great.

Cons

The company has funding challenges ahead. An employee must be okay working in a somewhat unstable environment. As an employer, they have progressed in their ability to clearly communicate these challenges through CEO and VP level communications through email and events.

Secure funding and other large wholesale partners. Current management appears to be on the right track toward success in the 4G marketplace.

Outstanding until the company decided to outsource their customer care and close the call center I worked at.

Former Employee - Universal Resolutions Specialist  in  Milton, FL
    Former Employee - Universal Resolutions Specialist in Milton, FL

Pros

Clearwire had a very relaxed work environment the management was awesome and the company as a whole treated everyone like adults, there was absolutely no micro-managing .

Cons

Since it is after Clearwire decided to outsource their customer support and lay off about 1500 people in the process I can't think of anything that I wouldn't consider a con at this point.

Yes, I would like to let them know how horrible the reps are that replaced us. I could understand if the only problem was that they were new to the job but they are rude and the reps that were laid off were so much more customer conscience then the outsourced reps. I hope the company goes Bankrupt!!

There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire.

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!