Clearwire
www.clearwire.com Kirkland, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Outstanding until the company decided to outsource their customer care and close the call center I worked at.

Universal Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee)
Milton, FL

ProsClearwire had a very relaxed work environment the management was awesome and the company as a whole treated everyone like adults, there was absolutely no micro-managing .

ConsSince it is after Clearwire decided to outsource their customer support and lay off about 1500 people in the process I can't think of anything that I wouldn't consider a con at this point.

Advice to Senior ManagementYes, I would like to let them know how horrible the reps are that replaced us. I could understand if the only problem was that they were new to the job but they are rude and the reps that were laid off were so much more customer conscience then the outsourced reps. I hope the company goes Bankrupt!!

Good learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Clearwire

Pros: Best reason to work at Clearwire is the benefits Cons: Bad communication, bad leadership, no promotional opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Hire better managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It's a Roller Coaster

Indirect Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Clearwire

Pros: Great Benefits, flexibility to create and implement your own ideas,… Cons: Where do I begin? I am underpaid in salary compared to my peers, Pullback and Churn are OUTRAGEOUS (180 day churn will eat any… Advice to Senior Management: Stop screwing your employees on comp, but still expecting them to go out and produce. Fix your network, retain customers, and stop the bleeding.....but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Clearwire.

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clearwire reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clearwire CEO Erik Prusch. All reviews posted anonymously by Clearwire employees.