Clearwire

www.clearwire.com

Outstanding until the company decided to outsource their customer care and close the call center I worked at.

Universal Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee) Milton, FL

ProsClearwire had a very relaxed work environment the management was awesome and the company as a whole treated everyone like adults, there was absolutely no micro-managing .

ConsSince it is after Clearwire decided to outsource their customer support and lay off about 1500 people in the process I can't think of anything that I wouldn't consider a con at this point.

Advice to Senior ManagementYes, I would like to let them know how horrible the reps are that replaced us. I could understand if the only problem was that they were new to the job but they are rude and the reps that were laid off were so much more customer conscience then the outsourced reps. I hope the company goes Bankrupt!!

Great until June 2011

Universal Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee) Milton, FL

I worked at Clearwire

Pros: Prior to June 2011 It was a fantastic place to… Cons: Communication between Senior management and employees was abyssmal! Advice to Senior Management: Bring back jobs to the United States! When you off-shored ALL universal care and universal resolution calls you left customers totally frustrated. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Clearwire

Pros: Best reason to work at Clearwire is the benefits Cons: Bad communication, bad leadership, no promotional opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Hire better managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Clearwire.

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!