There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

One of those places i wish i never worked

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Clearwire

Pros

Honestly, the only benefit of working at Clearwire was the fact i was able to make a lasting relationship even after i left with the rest of my team.

Cons

There are many reasons why one should steer clear of this employeer. To name a few are, very low pay compaired to other companies in the industry, the lack of leadership and communication, the lack of professional growth, and the increasing number of layoffs due to bad finances and upper management inabilities.

I believe the management team in corporate needs to be purged. New idea's, business practices,attitude, and general knowledge of the business i believe is the only way to change the face of the company.

212 Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire (View Most Recent)

No work/life balance.

Former Employee - Field Sales Representative  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Field Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Clearwire

Pros

The benefits that were offered were really good. 401k matching was done and there were many types of life insurance options to choose from.

Cons

There was a poor work/life balance. There were times that I was working ALL DAY. I spent very little time with my wife and children and wasn't able to volunteer at my church.

Work on having a better work/life balance. Make allowances for days off due to sickness.

Dont do it

Former Employee - Business Account Executive  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Business Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at Clearwire

Pros

The people are good but the turn around is so much that you will not work with them for long

Cons

not what it you think it is, i was a business account rep standing on corners trying to sell internet that did not work

There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!