Constant Flux

I have been working at Clearwire full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Compensation and Benefits...if you're around long enough to be able to benefit from them.

Cons

People with knowledge are walked out the door and management left in the hands of people that couldn't get themselves out of a paper box has left Clear with a company that eliminates positions every 6 months. Employees with service over 12 months are rare.

Advice to Management

Stop playing politics and look who's doing the real work. You state you want to improve work life balance and then eliminate positions increasing the weekly workload from 40-50 hours to 70.

Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire

1. couldn't wait until I left

Former Employee - Field Technician
    Former Employee - Field Technician

Pros

The only real Pro to working at Clearwire was,when the group(Sprint) transitioned over to Clearwire.Most of team came along.

Cons

Lack of direction by upper management and that was quite evident by all of the former Sprint employees left Clearwire within 2 years or sooner.

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage people and not numbers!

3+year nightmare!

Current Employee - Market Support Representative
    Current Employee - Market Support Representative

Pros

Benefits are ok and sad but that's it.

Cons

If you hire in as a MSR that will be as good as it gets very few grow in the industry. The only people promoted is with the Good OLE Boy system! Inexperience, non dedicated employee's get promoted. The job changed continuesly and the door was a revolving door. I am currently detoxing from the 3+ years I was with Clear/Clearwire and glad I got to leave with a severance package while there is still money to be had!! The only thing consistant with this company is the inconsistanty! Look at the reviews on this site and that will be the only thing consistant with the company on the way it is run.

Advice to Management

When I interviewed for a position before I was laid off the management didn't look at my past performance on the 222 tracker and trainings overall %. They choose a canidate in their local office with less deidcation and experience. (see how far that will get you) Also, many times as a internal canidate you are not even given the courtesy of a interview!