Clearwire
www.clearwire.com Kirkland, WA 500 to 999 Employees

Avoid at all costs.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

Pros- Being here for so long, I can pretty much set my own schedule and take off whenever I please.

Cons- Super fast internet? if you think 4 mbps is fast then by all means try this service out.
-$50 A MONTH! Too expensive. You can get Time Warner for half the price at 5x the speed.
- Pay was decent before, but after Clearwire sold its retail services to a 3rd party company,
everything went to crap.
- Customer service is outsourced to the phillipines. Absolutely awful. I hear horror stories of people talking to them for hours on end with a problem that could be fixed in 1 minute locally. Common sense people.
- 401k? Paid Vacation? Sick Leave? Homeboy please they dont give you anything.
- The entire day is spent on damage control from the crap customer service and crap service.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop concentrating so much on new activations and focus on your existing customers. These are the people that keeps your business alive!

Slow, but fun and easy to do as well as interesting

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clearwire as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Not busy, and exciting and fun Cons: top level management sucks when sales are slow Advice to Senior Management: be more lenient, and change the pricing structure No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Constant Flux

I have been working at Clearwire full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation and Benefits...if you're around long enough to be able… Cons: People with knowledge are walked out the door and management left in the hands of people that couldn't get themselves out of a… Advice to Senior Management: Stop playing politics and look who's doing the real work. You state you want to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clearwire.

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clearwire reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clearwire CEO Erik Prusch. All reviews posted anonymously by Clearwire employees.