There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

I love working at Clearwire

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Clearwire full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are many pros to working at Clearwire. The first that comes to mind are the people and the culture. I have never worked with such friendly and helpful colleagues. Everyone knows the company's goals and works towards them.
I also love the fact that the company works on technology that no other company in the US is working on. This is a great point of pride for me - our TD LTE network we are building.
Entrepreneurial spirit is another reason I have stayed at Clearwire. No one sticks to their job description here - there are always projects and cross functional exposure to be had.

Cons

I think our weakness is also what makes us so great. Our biggest weakness has always been a lack of funding, but I also think that is what keeps us sharp as we continue to do more with less.

reviews filtered by
  1. Simply Put

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Clearwire full-time (less than a year)

Pros

good pay, good benefits and great atmosphere. I have open and honest communication with my manager, feel appreciated and challenged. Help is just a question away, perks and entertainment are a constant. Community service is important as well as activites outside of the workplace amongst fellow emploees.

Cons

ALWAYS CHANGING. If that is not your thing, probably not the company for you.

Advice to Management

There are a lot of angry ex-employees out there QUICK to voice their opinion. I understand that a company this size must have procedures...but you might want to think about the exit strategy.

2. Exciting, riveting,

Current Employee - Strategy Assistant Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Strategy Assistant Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at Clearwire full-time (more than a year)

Pros

fun-filled and thriving experience, the sky is the limit to whatever level you hope to achieve

Cons

none. there are no cons to this job nor my position

Advice to Management

If you have the drive and determination you can go far. Show thyself approved by engagement and numbers and anything is possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire