There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

Self Serving

Former Employee - MGT  in  Reno, NV
Former Employee - MGT in Reno, NV

I worked at Clearwire

Pros

Good compensation and benefits packages at the time I was there.

Cons

Support and promotion skewed to those who blindly follow corp leadership. "Are you on the bus?" I saw some really bright people crushed for having independent thought that would have lead to better success for the company. Loopholes and games to move out anyone who supported those who weren't "on the bus". Craig McCaw would have lost a lot of sleep if he'd realized how his Cellular One culture was folded, spindled and mutilated by Clearwire leadership. A lot of his old employees went to Clearwire seeking a similar experience and were sorely disappointed! I am a consummate team player and I was really amazed at the priorities and people that were canonized.

Look beyond those who kiss up. There are at least 3 sides to every situation.

212 Other Employee Reviews for Clearwire (View Most Recent)

I feel as though a different picture was painted for me when I was first offered my job.

Current Employee - Financial Analyst  in  Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Clearwire

Pros

The benefits are really good.

Cons

No room for promotion. Raises/promotions not fairly given. Expected to work 10+ hour days.

Good compensation, could use help with job security.

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Clearwire

Pros

Pay, benefits, rapidly growingly industry. Must be prepared to work extensively outside the office environment. Management could so well to recognize talent as well as communicate better with all employees.

Cons

There is too much uncertainty whether the certain employees will have their jobs the next day. Improving communication about top managements' plans would help a whole lot.

I would urge the management to keep each employee up to date on company activities and significant changes in the business plan.

There are newer employer reviews for Clearwire

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!