A Very Good Place To Work

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

People are given every opportunity to perform their duties and advance in their positions. Along with making very good money when performance dictates improved compensation opportunities.

Cons

Employees need to be very committed and will work hard. But along with this will learn alot about business and life and can use those lessons to make more money. And use these learning lessons in other parts of life.

Advice to Management

Continue to give people the opportunity to advance and develop and the company will continue to benefit from it.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

For over 15 years I have grown professionally & personally from my experiences at Cleary

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

A fast paced work environment that is fun and challenging!! Working for a national company allows you to interact with a variety of people on a daily basis. Cleary is a company that wants to continue to improve and provides a great learning enviornment.

Cons

Cleary Building Corp. has a very extensive product line and we need to make sure the entire sales team is knowledgeable about every project type.

Advice to Management

The growth potential and future of the company is very exciting. Continue to grow across the country! We provide opportunities to people every day.

Great Company, Great Leadership, Great Product-Happy To Work Here

Current Employee - Corporate Administrative Employee in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Corporate Administrative Employee in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Clear and communicated company vision, genuine care for customers and employees, good benefits when compared to others, company President is a proven leader that has driven the company performance and growth, did not have to cut people or quality to survive, family type culture, good quality buildings. Surrounded by good, honest, hard-working people.

Cons

Not the environment for everyone. Intense. In it to win it every day. We work hard, we laugh, we disagree-a lot like a family but always with respect. Very high level of urgency. Simply not the environment some people are looking for but not worthy of the ridiculous claims made here by people that have no accountability for what they write in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing and don't be distracted by those that don't share or appreicate the company vision. 33 years in business with solid results and reputation are what protects our customers and employees. You will never please everyone.