Cleary Building Corp.

A Very Good Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

People are given every opportunity to perform their duties and advance in their positions.
Along with making very good money when performance dictates improved compensation opportunities.

Cons

Employees need to be very committed and will work hard. But along with this will learn alot about business and life and can use those lessons to make more money. And use these learning lessons in other parts of life.

Advice to Management

Continue to give people the opportunity to advance and develop and the company will continue to benefit from it.

reviews filtered by

Great Company, Great Leadership, Great Product-Happy To Work Here

Current Employee - Corporate Administrative Employee in Verona, WI
    Current Employee - Corporate Administrative Employee in Verona, WI

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Clear and communicated company vision, genuine care for customers and employees, good benefits when compared to others, company President is a proven leader that has driven the company performance and growth, did not have to cut people or quality to survive, family type culture, good quality buildings. Surrounded by good, honest, hard-working people.

Cons

Not the environment for everyone. Intense. In it to win it every day. We work hard, we laugh, we disagree-a lot like a family but always with respect. Very high level of urgency. Simply not the environment some people are looking for but not worthy of the ridiculous claims made here by people that have no accountability for what they write in my opinion.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing and don't be distracted by those that don't share or appreicate the company vision. 33 years in business with solid results and reputation are what protects our customers and employees. You will never please everyone.

Customer Service is huge! CLEARY PRIDE ROCKS!

Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Hermiston, OR
    Current Employee - Building Sales Specialist in Hermiston, OR

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Working at Cleary allows me to earn a signifigant income while selling an awesome brand. Some of the local competitors in OR have non existant warranties and the Cleary Brand is exploding across the nation. Cleary is debt free and stays that way because of the focus on customer satisfaction. We are the most progressive companies in the post frame industry. I was recently at the Cleary national meeting and got to see some of the programs and systems that Cleary has been working on will be introducing in 2011. It is clear that money is being spent to improve. That is a big deal when most companies are trying to simply stay in business.

Cons

I have so much work to do that I have to make sure I am organized to provide the best solution and service for my customers.

Advice to Management

Continue raising the bar, never rest. Continue to invest in employee safety by doing so it proves that we are going to build the right team to dominate our industry