Cleary Building Corp.

www.clearybuilding.com
  www.clearybuilding.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cleary Building Corp.

Established Brand, Quality Product, Focus on customer service

Current Employee - Bss
Current Employee - Bss

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Cleary provides on the job training that has allowed me to earn a great living with no post frame experience before I joined the team. The curriculum is constantly reviewed to make sure it provides the necessary knowledge to provide excellent products and customer service that is second to none. I am able to essentially have my own franchise with $0 out of pocket to start. On top of that I am provided with a company vehicle. This is not common in the post frame industry.

Cons

Expectations are high at Cleary. In order to be a success you must be willing to work hard and improve everyday. If you do not provide excellent customer service, you will not be working at Cleary long.

Continue to invest in the brand, we need to continue to add locations coast to coast. Continue to work with vendors so that we can continue to provide the best value for customers.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Cleary Building Corp. (View Most Recent)

I have become a better person and a better decision maker during the past 5 years at Cleary Building Corp

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Opportunity to improve your business knowledge directly from the President of the company.
    Work smart, make good decisions and get rewarded.
    Opportunity to help new employees become successful.
    Great management and coworkers.
    Genuine concern for each other professionally and personally.

Cons

With the growth Cleary is experiencing, we are hiring at all levels. It is more difficult to find QUALIFIED applicants in this down economy than you would think. Many get through the hiring process with a good resume and a good interview then turn out to be lazy, unmotivated people. These negative people waste a lot of time and end up posting negative remarks on websites

Continue with the extensive 7 week sales training program, the branch management training, and the foremen training. These training programs are crucial for success and are unheard of in this industry.

Cleary Building Corp. provides opportunity for those willing to work.

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Cleary Building Corp. is always improving.

We will grow the business every year by making good business decisions. We will invest in talented
    people, maintain a solid, debt-free financial position, and provide market-driven products and
    services that result in the highest possible customer satisfaction. We will create the best infrastructure
    to develop and deliver these products and services. We will conduct ourselves with integrity and in
    accordance with our stated company values.

Cons

People that are lazy that have a sense of entitlement will not fit in with the Cleary Culture. I work hard and then I find this website and see how easy it is for people that no longer work at an organization can flame a company with no accountability. Sometimes the internet is a sad place.

Continue to grow the Company. The opportunity that is provided to each employee is appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Cleary Building Corp.