Established Brand, Quality Product, Focus on customer service

Current Employee - Bss
Current Employee - Bss

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Cleary provides on the job training that has allowed me to earn a great living with no post frame experience before I joined the team. The curriculum is constantly reviewed to make sure it provides the necessary knowledge to provide excellent products and customer service that is second to none. I am able to essentially have my own franchise with $0 out of pocket to start. On top of that I am provided with a company vehicle. This is not common in the post frame industry.

Cons

Expectations are high at Cleary. In order to be a success you must be willing to work hard and improve everyday. If you do not provide excellent customer service, you will not be working at Cleary long.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the brand, we need to continue to add locations coast to coast. Continue to work with vendors so that we can continue to provide the best value for customers.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to learn, advance and lead

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Dynamic company always on the cutting edge

Cons

Not enough good candidates to fill open positions

Cleary Building Corp. provides opportunity for those willing to work.

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros

Cleary Building Corp. is always improving. We will grow the business every year by making good business decisions. We will invest in talented people, maintain a solid, debt-free financial position, and provide market-driven products and services that result in the highest possible customer satisfaction. We will create the best infrastructure to develop and deliver these products and services. We will conduct ourselves with integrity and in accordance with our stated company values.

Cons

People that are lazy that have a sense of entitlement will not fit in with the Cleary Culture. I work hard and then I find this website and see how easy it is for people that no longer work at an organization can flame a company with no accountability. Sometimes the internet is a sad place.

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the Company. The opportunity that is provided to each employee is appreciated.