Cleary Building Corp.
www.clearybuilding.com Verona, WI 500 to 999 Employees

Established Brand, Quality Product, Focus on customer service

Bss (Current Employee)

ProsCleary provides on the job training that has allowed me to earn a great living with no post frame experience before I joined the team. The curriculum is constantly reviewed to make sure it provides the necessary knowledge to provide excellent products and customer service that is second to none. I am able to essentially have my own franchise with $0 out of pocket to start. On top of that I am provided with a company vehicle. This is not common in the post frame industry.

ConsExpectations are high at Cleary. In order to be a success you must be willing to work hard and improve everyday. If you do not provide excellent customer service, you will not be working at Cleary long.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in the brand, we need to continue to add locations coast to coast. Continue to work with vendors so that we can continue to provide the best value for customers.

Cleary Building Corp. provides opportunity for those willing to work.

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros: Cleary Building Corp. is always improving. We will grow the business every year by making good business decisions. We will invest in talented people, maintain a… Cons: People that are lazy that have a sense of entitlement will not fit in with the Cleary Culture. I work hard and then I find… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to grow the Company. The opportunity that is provided… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have become a better person and a better decision maker during the past 5 years at Cleary Building Corp

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleary Building Corp.

Pros: Opportunity to improve your business knowledge directly from the President of the company. Work smart, make good decisions and… Cons: With the growth Cleary is experiencing, we are hiring at all levels. It is more difficult to find QUALIFIED applicants in this down economy… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the extensive 7 week sales training program, the branch management training, and the foremen… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cleary Building Corp..

Worked for Cleary Building Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cleary Building Corp. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cleary Building Corp. CEO Sean Cleary. All reviews posted anonymously by Cleary Building Corp. employees.