Not bad

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Cleveland, OH

Pros

Great benefits Good pay Leading organization in the area doing good things for people, makes me proud to be a part of the team.

Cons

Managers need more management skills Dress code is extremely old fashioned Male dominated leadership makes it hard for women to advance

Other Employee Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

I enjoy that everyday is different for me.

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Cleveland, OH

Pros

Constantly learning new things. Tuition reimbursement. health benefits. opportunity to advance. continuing education opportunities. employee camraderie. gratitude when helping others.

Cons

The neighborhood. Raises don't seemed based on merit--everyone does the same job and gets the same increase but some may work harder than others. Paying to park.

Advice to Management

My immediate superior should talk to individuals privately if they are doing something wrong instead of sending out a mass email and pointing it out to the person. I realize it may apply to more than one person but certainly the person doesn't have to be put in the spotlight. Either tell them individually or send a generic announcement out telling us how things should be done.

2. Overall, the Cleveland Clinic offers competitive benefits and has good organization.

Current Employee - Patient Care Nursing Assistant in Euclid, OH
    Current Employee - Patient Care Nursing Assistant in Euclid, OH

Pros

They have good benefits and promote education.

Cons

Nursing does not get as much respect in this hospital system as in other area hospitals.