Cleveland Clinic
www.clevelandclinic.org Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Experience Working For CCF

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for more than a year

Prosstability, flexible work schedules, benefits, advancement opportunities, reputation

Conslarge, complex, roles very different, confusing mid-management structure, parking fees

Advice to Senior ManagementClinic is a great place to work. But size of entire enterprise and organizational unitis makes it hard to feel a part of a "team". Engagement process is good initial effort to bring teamwork into focus.

The perfect place for me

Research Technologist (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I was very happy with the doctors, my team, my… Cons: The salary could be a little better but it is… Advice to Senior Management: Give more benefits to the employees, and more salary too. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some opportunity but be careful

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lakewood, OH

I worked at Cleveland Clinic full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benefits and decent pay, unless you are management. Cons: With so many people working at The Clinic, you can feel… More

There are newer reviews on Cleveland Clinic.

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cleveland Clinic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove. All reviews posted anonymously by Cleveland Clinic employees.