Cleveland Clinic
www.clevelandclinic.org Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Best place to start

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

Prosinternational reputation, excellent new hire support and orientation, appropriate pay for new graduate nurse, get to feel part of something greater, high acuity patients, ample learning opportunities and opportunities for growth.

Conssecretive recruiters (they dont seem to be showing any cards so when you ask about positions available they tell you one...and for me it wasnt my first choice. it was probably their first choice).

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

The perfect place for me

Research Technologist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I was very happy with the doctors, my team, my… Cons: The salary could be a little better but it is… Advice to Senior Management: Give more benefits to the employees, and more salary too. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Experience Working For CCF

Project Manager (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for more than a year

Pros: stability, flexible work schedules, benefits, advancement opportunities, reputation Cons: large, complex, roles very different, confusing mid-management structure, parking fees Advice to Senior Management: Clinic is a great place to work. But size of entire enterprise and organizational unitis makes it hard… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cleveland Clinic.

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cleveland Clinic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove. All reviews posted anonymously by Cleveland Clinic employees.