Cleveland Clinic

www.clevelandclinic.org

Try to stay away until you can obtain a higher position if you want to be treated well.

Patient Dining Associate (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

ProsSome incentives are good if you're full time or make enough money. Some employees are nice and grateful to each other. They are a lot of smiles and greetings whether you are a stranger or not.

ConsParking rates increase yearly (but no one's responsible for what happens to your car while parked.) Depending on what position you're in management is rude and ungrateful. Some doctors can be rude to other employees. Higher positions always want to tell on lower positions when they won't bend their rules for them.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that without the little people too, this place and your job cannot function. So they count just as much as you do and deserve respect.

Not consistant in their work attitudes.

Equipment Tech (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Not many, hard to say Cons: bad management rough hours pay, inconsistant rules Advice to Senior Management: Treat all employee's the same... some should not be better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Amazing experiences

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits and advancement opportunities in every aspect. Clean environment. Almost… Cons: The Commute to and from are terrible. You have to pay for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cleveland Clinic.

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!