There are newer employer reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Decent place to work

Current Employee - Coordinator  in  Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Coordinator in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits are good, learning center has plenty of classes to take, wellness taken very seriously

Cons

Layers upon layers of management. It felt the C suite was very transparent until recently. Now everything seems shrouded in mystery and employees are left wondering what is coming next. Flow of information varies in each department. I learn more about what is going outside my department than on the inside. Recent early retirement buyouts and layoffs are leaving some employees feeling uncertain about the future of the clinic and their jobs.

Cut out some middle management. There are way too many "lower/middle" management positions that are not necessary.

326 Other Employee Reviews for Cleveland Clinic (View Most Recent)

Great Organization - If I ever left I would certainly consider returning

Current Employee - Quality Improvement  in  Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Quality Improvement in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Cleveland Clinic full-time

Pros

We have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the world. The culture is of innovation & questioning everything to make improvements, fearless leadership into the unknown to drive the industry, not respond to the industry. The relationships are professional & respectful, partnership & collegial at all levels. No one pulls a "I'm a Harvard grad MD" card. We work as a team, a unit. The patient population & the employee base is international..it's like working at the UN...very culturally sensitive, respectful & very interesting. We have great benefits including great health care coverage. Work/life balance is respected.

Cons

The salaries are not very competitive & it's hard to nudge your salary up because of all the tiers/structure given such a large organization.

you get what you put into it

I worked at Cleveland Clinic

Pros

job security is a good thing

Cons

long hours often needed to do the job

There are newer employer reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!