The best & brightest

I have been working at ClickMotive

Pros

Casual Dress, Video Game Lounge, Free Food & Snacks, Annual Pool Party, Annual Year-End Party with cash & prizes, Professional friendly employees. Strong & rigorous interview process that accepts only the very best.

Cons

Fast growing, fast changing, aggressive environment. A culture of excellence that flushes out the dead-weight. Non-performers won't survive long in this place. The client base is growing so fast, it can be challenging to keep up.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I am absolutely blessed to work for such an amazing company!

I have been working at ClickMotive

Pros

ClickMotive has a casual dress code, very fun and relaxed environment, is very family focused, honest and transparent leadership, a team atmosphere, many professional growth opportunities, and great benefits. I've never seen a company that cared about their employees as much as ClickMotive does. It's evident everyday in almost everyone from ownership to intern. I've worked for ClickMotive for a couple of years now and I've never even thought about looking for another job!

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that our standard for hiring employees is very high. This sometimes makes it difficult to find the necessary employees to fill new roles as we continue to grow. I see this as more of a pro than a con though.

Advice to Management

ClickMotive leadership is great! They are personable, honest, family focused, intelligent, experienced, and not afraid to make a mistake and admit when they do. They lead by example.

2. Stay away from this place!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I worked at ClickMotive

Pros

Casual dress code, jeans / t-shirts.

Cons

ClickMotive is a cut-throat company that treats people like garbage. Any new position being hired for is sure to be short lived. Communication and organization are non existent within the company.