There are newer employer reviews for Clickbooth

A test to my tolerance of pain

Former Employee - Software Developer in Sarasota, FL
Former Employee - Software Developer in Sarasota, FL

I worked at Clickbooth

Pros

Free Drinks (nothing healthy though)
Free Snacks (again, nothing healthy)
Full Benefits, though below most for software engineers these days

Cons

I cannot speak about other departments, only engineering. There are some that seem happy, none were in my department though.
They treated employees poorly. Constant transference of cost to the employees. Expected everyone to be "on call" at all hours. There is never a feeling of job security. They hire young and convince them that this job is the best their is. Raises or cost of living adjustments were not considered for most. They didn't have a real measuring stick or even as much as employee reviews.

The CEO would expect everyone to adhear to his schedule (Between noon and 2am). Not enforced strictly, but any dealings with him had to be on his time.
He was very passive aggressive about getting people to stay late for no real reason. Most days would have an "emergency" that needed to be accomplished around 4pm. A few software engineers actually were convinced to stay overnight, through 8am Thanksgiving, to complete a project that was not used.

Breaks were discouraged. There was a break room with ping pong, foosball, arcade, but it's use was discouraged. (I actually had a meeting about using it too often. At most, I think it was used twice per day for about 5-10 minutes.)

Flex time meant, come in as early as you want, but stay as late as we want you to.

A very high turnover rate. A company with less than 100 employees, and lost 90 in 18 months. We had 5 head of engineering/tech's in 3 years.

Quit ruling through fear. Actually make the place somewhere people would want to work. Consider your employees' time, and not just your own as valuable. Consider creating a plan and executing it through to the end. Changing the specs and/or expectations along the way will get the same results you have experienced the last 4 years.

reviews filtered by

Cutting-edge, industry-leading company that focuses on employee growth and satisfaction

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Brand Manager in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth

Pros

Clickbooth is an amazing company to work for. Progressive in so many of it's approaches. Recognizes the value of its employees and makes the effort to keep them happy. Casual working environment, great benefits, 100% open door policy that promotes constant communication between all "levels" (i.e. new employee, senior-level employees, executives). Many opportunities to advance your career quickly.

Cons

Extremely fast-paced - change happens at the click of a mouse - but that's the nature of the online marketing industry! It's not really a con, but you definitely need to be adaptable to change and be willing to work hard to succeed anywhere in this industry.

Keep it up! You guys are leading us to great places and we're excited for Clickbooth to reach even higher heights in 2011!

IntegraClick, LLC and Clickbooth.com really is the best place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth

Pros

The company culture along with the amazing team we have is an incredible combination! The founders of the company are serious when they say they treat each employee like a member of the family!

Cons

The only downside I can see is the catch 22 we have - with our company growing so rapidly and trying to catch up with the demands of a small to medium and now large company :)

Keep up the excellent work, continue to build strong teams and open communication with your staff!

There are newer employer reviews for Clickbooth