Clickbooth
www.clickbooth.com Sarasota, FL 50 to 149 Employees

A test to my tolerance of pain

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Clickbooth

ProsFree Drinks (nothing healthy though)
Free Snacks (again, nothing healthy)
Full Benefits, though below most for software engineers these days

ConsI cannot speak about other departments, only engineering. There are some that seem happy, none were in my department though.
They treated employees poorly. Constant transference of cost to the employees. Expected everyone to be "on call" at all hours. There is never a feeling of job security. They hire young and convince them that this job is the best their is. Raises or cost of living adjustments were not considered for most. They didn't have a real measuring stick or even as much as employee reviews.

The CEO would expect everyone to adhear to his schedule (Between noon and 2am). Not enforced strictly, but any dealings with him had to be on his time.
He was very passive aggressive about getting people to stay late for no real reason. Most days would have an "emergency" that needed to be accomplished around 4pm. A few software engineers actually were convinced to stay overnight, through 8am Thanksgiving, to complete a project that was not used.

Breaks were discouraged. There was a break room with ping pong, foosball, arcade, but it's use was discouraged. (I actually had a meeting about using it too often. At most, I think it was used twice per day for about 5-10 minutes.)

Flex time meant, come in as early as you want, but stay as late as we want you to.

A very high turnover rate. A company with less than 100 employees, and lost 90 in 18 months. We had 5 head of engineering/tech's in 3 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit ruling through fear. Actually make the place somewhere people would want to work. Consider your employees' time, and not just your own as valuable. Consider creating a plan and executing it through to the end. Changing the specs and/or expectations along the way will get the same results you have experienced the last 4 years.

Cutting-edge, industry-leading company that focuses on employee growth and satisfaction

Brand Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Clickbooth

Pros: Clickbooth is an amazing company to work for. Progressive in so many of it's approaches. Recognizes the value of its employees and makes the effort… Cons: Extremely fast-paced - change happens at the click of a mouse - but that's the nature of the online marketing industry! It's not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! You guys are leading us to great places… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

IntegraClick, LLC and Clickbooth.com really is the best place to work!

I have been working at Clickbooth

Pros: The company culture along with the amazing team we have is an incredible combination! The founders of… Cons: The only downside I can see is the catch 22 we have - with our company growing so… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the excellent work, continue to build strong teams… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clickbooth.

Worked for Clickbooth? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clickbooth reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clickbooth CEO Erin Cigich. All reviews posted anonymously by Clickbooth employees.