Clickbooth

www.clickbooth.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Clickbooth

It's a great place to be!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Clickbooth

Pros

Very progressive environment, fast paced, competitive and challehging. Who could ask for anything more!
Clickbooth has great company paid benefits, (yes, that's not a typo) and a bunch of other great benefits too, like free drinks and snacks. We also have a game room and lots of outside activities, like soccer and softball.
It's a lot of fun, check out our blog and you'll see first hand what I mean!

Cons

Some of the downsides are the same as the Pro's, very fast paced, and always challenging.
On a side note, the office is freezing....bring your sweater.

Keep up the good work!

62 Other Employee Reviews for Clickbooth (View Most Recent)

Great people. Great experience. Great company.

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people make the experience, and Clickbooth is a GREAT place to work. CB brings together the innovative, nimble, and vibrant nature of a start-up with the productivity and opportunity of a mature organization. There is a distinct culture of growth and improvement, which begins at the very top of management. Employees are encouraged to achieve professional and personal goals.

Cons

As a growing company, expectations can be set high!....But we really work hard and will definitely thrive.

Never a Dull Moment

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Absolutely the most team-oriented company I have ever worked for. Collaboration is key to do well with Clickbooth. A welcome change to the stepping on peoples backs to climb the corporate ladder. Positive attitudes all around and you get the feeling everyone genuinely happy to show up for work every day.

Cons

Not sure if this is a con but to succeed in this company and likely others you must be able to get along with your peers, have great communication skills, and be able to multitask.

Love the "open door" policy on all levels of management. Keep up the good work

There are newer employer reviews for Clickbooth