There are newer employer reviews for Client Intellect

Every day is a new task and test of my abilities!

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Project Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Client Intellect full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for Client Intellect now for 5 years. I work as a project manager. Almost every week I have new projects and must come up with many solutions in a timely manner. Each project is new and challenging and always keeps me on my toes. Many projects I am left to my own decision making and have direction in the process but allowed the freedom to work on my own and come up with my own concepts and solutions on any given problem. Huge plus we get work with the newest software and update technologies. I am also not limited to price if the solution resolves the issue and gives us added benefits.

Each new project is challenging and I love working in an environment where I can throw out ideas and brainstorm for solutions.

Cons

Very high standards when it comes to customer service and can be stressful at times but the rewards are truly felt when you receive tons of positive reviews and compliments from your clients. It makes it all worthwhile knowing you are giving your clients not just the best possible service but the most elite services you can provide in this industry.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Client Intellect (View Most Recent)

Great Career Opportunity!

I have been working at Client Intellect full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Client Intellect has proved to be both rewarding and challenging. We currently have a great group of team members and the work environment is positive.

Benefits include a good salary, paid time off and insurance through a major provider. True to what I was told when hired, my salary has increased relative to my experience and performance. Regarding pay, Client Intellect has been fair and generous.

The scope of daily tasks is vast, even for a nice industry such as web hosting. The main categories include website, database and email administration. I encounter new challenges daily.

The Microsoft certification exams required for continued employment are paid for by the company. I have gained most of the knowledge and experience required to pass these exams during my time here.

There is opportunity and freedom to present ideas, thoughts or grievances directly to supervisors and management. The team is a small group that works together quite well.

Cons

Front line tech support in a 24x7x365 call center is not for everyone. The pace is fast and the issues are challenging and time critical. The job can be stressful at times.

Challenging and Rewarding. Never a Dull Day!

Current Employee - Support Technician  in  Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Support Technician in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Client Intellect full-time for more than a year

Pros

A wealth of knowledge for those who enjoy learning, each coworker brings a different set of strengths and is more than willing to share their knowledge. Also, training materials and Microsoft certification tests are covered by the company instead of being required at entry. Considering how pricey those tests can get and the time it takes to study on your own for them this is a big plus!

There are no crazy "handle time" metrics like a call center job and it's not mindless drone work. Management recognizes performance, self motivation, and customer service. Not a good place to go if you want to just recite a script all day and pick up a paycheck. You're not treated like a cog in the machine, you're trated instead like a sysadmin in training.

Office is very professionally set up so it's comfortable to work and there's plenty to keep you occupied when you're on a break. Management is very open to suggestions if there's anything you need with an open-door policy that isn't just for corporate buzzword bingo.

There's also a sense of pride you get for knowing that you're keeping clients' websites live and businesses running. Much more rewarding than consumer-level help desk.

Cons

The wide offerings are intimidating so you have to be willing to put some time into learning. Expectations are high, but reasonably so considering the damage that can be done if you don't know what you're doing.

Shifts can change, so if you are adamantly opposed to second or third shift (afternoon-to-night and late-night-to-day) you may be disappointed. Open 365 days a year means you'll end up working a holiday at some point.

Many clients are international and have cultural attitudes (or just accents) that can frustrate people with little patience. Not a good fit for techs that don't like customer service as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Client Intellect

Worked for Client Intellect? Contribute to the Community!