Client Network Services
www.cns-inc.com Rockville, MD 500 to 999 Employees

Ok, but with some definite caveats.

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Albuquerque, NM

ProsWorking as a contractor for another entity through CNSI is ok, but mainly because the entity I actually do work for is pretty decent. Basic health insurance is "free" with enhanced versions available.

ConsRarely hear from them. Slow on solving issues. 401K has a decent match, but its only put into your account once a year? You get 3 weeks vacation right from the start, but that's also your sick days. Relocation assistance is very minimal. Support for their remote employees is minimal.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more responsive to employees in the field. Make the benefits you give not simply "adequate", but awesome. 401K money is earned, paying out the match only once a year is cheating out your employees, pay it out with each paycheck. That way our money can maximize its earnings throughout the year.

Professional folks doing some great work, good place to work.

Director (Current Employee)
    Rockville, MD

I have been working at Client Network Services

Pros: Good place to work, friendly supportive people focused on work. Good benefits and great work space. Working in a good… Cons: Difficult commute from Northern Virginia on some days. We could… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to build on past success, collaboratively with all CNSI projects across the company.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent colleagues with no so good management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Gaithersburg, MD

I worked at Client Network Services

Pros: excellent work place very friendly atmosphere flexible hours Cons: limited exposure no recognition for you work limited visibility Advice to Senior Management: more insight into the actual work that is being done… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Client Network Services.

Worked for Client Network Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Client Network Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Client Network Services CEO B. Chatterjee. All reviews posted anonymously by Client Network Services employees.