Client Services

www.clientservices.com

Ever changing

Collector (Former Employee) Saint Charles, MO

ProsThe pros for working @ CSI is, the potential to make money. The bonus structure is very lucrative. Too, being a big company, you meet a lot of new people and make a lot of new friends. Most people are very friendly. The benefits are exceptional, very hard to compare to any other employers.

ConsThe cons @ CSI, first, the politics. You need to learn real quick to walk the walk and talk the talk. If you are one of the ones who fit into their "clique" they will make you succeed. It will be handed to you. Management is very secretive, very biased, and will make you or break you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the politics you play to give everyone a fair chance. You miss over many good qualified people. A manager is not always right., and it is a personality difference, in which the collector will always lose. It is very apparent, you proomote not by experience or qualifications, but by who you "like' and who will fit into your little "clique". I heard you lost a large amount of your best collectors, and management supposely did not care. That's sad.

Learned alot!

Collections Agent (Former Employee) Denison, TX

I worked at Client Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: The ability to make money was definitely a pro! Cons: Having to work with unmotivated individuals... Advice to Senior Management: Train more and less latchkeys :) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Client Services

Pros: good compensation and co workers Cons: hours hard to bonus immediatley Advice to Senior Management: lower turnover with a more through interview process Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Client Services.

Worked for Client Services? Contribute to the Community!