There are newer employer reviews for Client Solution Architects

Great company with a strong mission to reform the consulting industry.

Current Employee - Recruiting Consultant in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Recruiting Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Client Solution Architects full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CSA has a great corporate culture and cares a lot about its employees. It is a company you can grow with and they truly appreciate hard work. Unlike other consulting firms, CSA does not let you go if a contract ends and works with you to find new clients and good working environments. They have one of the best benefits packages on the market as well! CSA is a place where you can be proud of the work you do and take comfort in knowing you have a solid support system if issues arise both personally and on the job.

Cons

Due to the nature of consulting and contracts, sometimes the ability to change position can be inhibited during a period of low contract awards.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and ensure we keep our culture thriving as we grow larger.

Other Employee Reviews for Client Solution Architects

A great experience that has allowed me to grow immensely as a professional

Current Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in San Diego, CA

Pros

This company has a clear vision that is not only the mantra of a few high level managers, but something that can be seen being manifested at the lowest level of our ranks. Building economically viable long term solutions for our clients is not something we just say, it’s something that everyone in the company realizes is a social responsibility that’s critical to all of our long term welfare. CSA has provided me with all of the education, assistance and resources I have needed to succeed, while at the same time allowing me the freedom to act autonomously and gain professional experience which is rare for someone my age. The benifits are exceptional and include opportunities for employees to go on global adventure trips to locations such as the Brazil, Peru, China, Europe, Antarctica, and Africa.

Cons

This company has grown rather quickly which has presented some challenges. It can be frustrating to keep up with the changes in doing business as new corporate policies and procedures are created. At the same time these are a necessary evil and it’s exciting to see the company mature around me as my own career progresses.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow it's important that leadership maintain a unified vision of what this company is trying to accomplish.

Incredible Company

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Fairfax, VA

Pros

Culture was amazing; executives cared about their employees; benefits were unparalleled; client base was mature and relationships were strong

Cons

Can't think of any. Amazing company.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.