CliftonLarsonAllen
www.cliftonlarsonallen.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Resonant

I have been working at CliftonLarsonAllen

ProsThe professional training and leadership mentoring received at this firm is second to none. Management doesn't give one-liners, but valuable qualitative and quantitative feedback. And they follow through with implementing goals and reviewing progress.

ConsStill wating to hear about the new collaborative strategic plan, however since the merger the opportunites for internal growth and advancement have accelerated.

Tax Intern

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Peoria, IL

I worked at CliftonLarsonAllen as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people I worked with were great. As intern I had… Cons: Work got repetitive at times because I was only able to do individual and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A high learning curve

Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Kennewick, WA

I worked at CliftonLarsonAllen as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The good thing about working during busy season was that on Fridays we would enjoy a social. Everyone would stop the work they were doing… Cons: You will do returns from various firms so one firm will like their return set up in a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CliftonLarsonAllen.

Worked for CliftonLarsonAllen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CliftonLarsonAllen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CliftonLarsonAllen CEO Gordon A. (Gordy) Viere. All reviews posted anonymously by CliftonLarsonAllen employees.