CliftonLarsonAllen
www.cliftonlarsonallen.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great experience, wonderful office culture - fun, young group

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMany opportunities to get involved with various projects both in tax and audit. Every manager and partner I worked with was more than willing to answer questions. During tax season, I didn't usually stay past 7pm and no later than 2pm on Saturdays.

ConsAt CLA, an entry level accountant must be pooled - meaning they work in both tax and audit. If an individual really likes one area over the other, it seems as though they don't have a choice but to do both. While I think this is beneficial as far as having a broad understanding of both areas, it can also be frustrating if you really like one area more than the other.

Lousy Experience resulting from a haphazard strategic decision.

I have been working at CliftonLarsonAllen full-time for more than a year

Pros: Met some nice folks but mostly just average environment. Cons: Management does not realize that their mistakes in making strategic decisions… Advice to Senior Management: Penalize those that make wrong strategic decisions and put at-risk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a fun, exciting time.

Office Assistant (Current Employee)
    Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at CliftonLarsonAllen as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Flexible work schedule, Friendly People Cons: Outdated office, Busy tax seasons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CliftonLarsonAllen.

Worked for CliftonLarsonAllen? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CliftonLarsonAllen reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CliftonLarsonAllen CEO Gordon A. (Gordy) Viere. All reviews posted anonymously by CliftonLarsonAllen employees.