CliniComp

www.clinicomp.com

A company that cares about its product and employees at all levels

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsI worked for CliniComp for over a year and was very happy with my experience there (I only left because I moved).

I'm a bit surprised at the negative statements about communication, employee reviews and raises as they offer company-wide bonuses and people are always getting promoted. HR routinely recognizes employees' hard work and their promotions in the company newsletter. I never felt like I couldn't go to my supervisor or HR and make a suggestion or that I was easily replaceable. Maybe in the past there were some "less than effective" departmental managers, but I didn't have experiences like those described.

Higher management believes in the product and as a result, all employees feel as if they are making a difference in people's lives with the role they play. You're always reminded of the impact the final product has.

CliniComp offeres very competitive salaries and excellent benefits (health, dental, and vision). But they also offer fun company-wide events like ping pong tournaments and BBQs. I really appreciated the free lunches they offer on Thursdays and breakfasts on Fridays. Plus the building was recently renovated, so it's not at all a drab and cold environment.

ConsThere are things every company can improve and I think CliniComp is really working to create a positive and productive work environment at all levels (and open to how to achieve this).

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe it has improved since I left, but it seems like individual departments need a clear way of submitting feedback/suggestions for improvement from employees so that they feel as if they are being heard.

Happy to wake up each morning and come to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at CliniComp full-time for less than a year

Pros: Hands down, very satisfied! My co-workers are a joy to work with. It is clear that they are very passionate about what they… Cons: None at this time but those with a negative experience… Advice to Senior Management: Have a system for reviews such as annual reviews Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Constantly improving, wonderful people working here

Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at CliniComp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits, surrounded by smart, committed, hard working and fun people. Perfect location in a beautiful building. As an employee, I feel respected… Cons: There was some lack of structure in some areas but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep reinforcing the culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on CliniComp.

Worked for CliniComp? Contribute to the Community!