There are newer employer reviews for CliniLabs

I enjoy working for a company that values hard work and has given me ample room for growth.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at CliniLabs

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for promotion if you have a good work ethic. It is a small company that will give you back what you put in and is always open to promoting good employees who prove themselves. I wouldn't ask for more.

Cons

Accountability shouldn't be considered a down-side but for some it might be. Clinilabs expects the hardwork and dedication, if this this isn't what you're looking for, it's not the place for you. Not a good place to work if you like to be bored.

7 Other Employee Reviews for CliniLabs (View Most Recent)

An opportunity wasted

I worked at CliniLabs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Get to commensurate with good educated people who are not being appreciated by the employer . Almost all the employees are hardworking and come from a variety of diverse backgrounds.

Cons

* You are not being paid enough for the work you are doing
    *Management has a very poor communication style with their support staff
    *After a time, almost all the employees are looking to leave the organization
    *The organization is not getting studies like they use to; the organization is downsizing.

*Improve the communication style with your employees. They work hard and deserve respect
    *Realize and respect the hardwork of your employees, the help make the business.

Interning in the marketing department was a great learning experience and I was able to work on a variety of assignments

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at CliniLabs as an intern for less than a year

Pros

The marketing team is extremely talented and always offered constructive criticism. They took the time to explain assignments, answer my questions, and made sure I was getting a true learning experience. They were considerate of my interests and made an effort to give me job tasks I would enjoy, learn from, and could even add to my resume.

Cons

Many of the assignments that I worked on required getting information from other people in the company or sending writing materials do another person for their approval or review before publishing. At times it would take a long time for some people to respond, which was frustrating because it would hold back others from being able to move forward on projects.

There are newer employer reviews for CliniLabs

Worked for CliniLabs? Contribute to the Community!