There are newer employer reviews for CliniLabs

I enjoy working for a company that values hard work and has given me ample room for growth.

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at CliniLabs

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity for promotion if you have a good work ethic. It is a small company that will give you back what you put in and is always open to promoting good employees who prove themselves. I wouldn't ask for more.

Cons

Accountability shouldn't be considered a down-side but for some it might be. Clinilabs expects the hardwork and dedication, if this this isn't what you're looking for, it's not the place for you. Not a good place to work if you like to be bored.

reviews filtered by

An opportunity wasted

I worked at CliniLabs full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get to commensurate with good educated people who are not being appreciated by the employer . Almost all the employees are hardworking and come from a variety of diverse backgrounds.

Cons

* You are not being paid enough for the work you are doing
    *Management has a very poor communication style with their support staff
    *After a time, almost all the employees are looking to leave the organization
    *The organization is not getting studies like they use to; the organization is downsizing.

Advice to Management

*Improve the communication style with your employees. They work hard and deserve respect
    *Realize and respect the hardwork of your employees, the help make the business.

2. Interning in the marketing department was a great learning experience and I was able to work on a variety of assignments

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in New York, NY
    Current Intern - Marketing Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at CliniLabs as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The marketing team is extremely talented and always offered constructive criticism. They took the time to explain assignments, answer my questions, and made sure I was getting a true learning experience. They were considerate of my interests and made an effort to give me job tasks I would enjoy, learn from, and could even add to my resume.

Cons

Many of the assignments that I worked on required getting information from other people in the company or sending writing materials do another person for their approval or review before publishing. At times it would take a long time for some people to respond, which was frustrating because it would hold back others from being able to move forward on projects.