Clinical Management Consultants

Engaged Employer

Awful Company

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Clinical Management Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there isn't one single thing I could say that would be considered a pro for this awful company.

Cons

Worst company I've ever worked for. They won't be around for much longer. If you like to be micromanaged and belittled this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

move on with your lives, your company won't be around for much longer.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A realistic perspective from a 3 year employee

Current Employee - Management Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Management Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Clinical Management Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CMC is a fun and thriving company to work for. I love the neighborhood, the field, my colleagues, and boss. Truly, this job rewards hard work and effort equals results. The employees are self-driven, personable, and friendly. The team is diverse with people coming from all walks of life: healthcare, sales, recruitment, and finance. Starting out, everyone pitches in to give advice and makes you feel at home. My background in Nursing prepared me well and I really enjoy being on the business side of healthcare. The CEO is intelligent, inclusive, and has a unique vision for healthcare recruitment. I enjoy working for him and see myself as a long-term employee. The compensation package and benefits are generous. The commission plan is competitive, the more time that passes, the more money you make. My sales grew dramatically after year one when I felt really established and have continued to climb at a steady rate. There are fun sales contests and incentives throughout the year. The schedule is a typical 9-5 which I enjoy as I used to work nights and weekends as a nurse.

Cons

The team has really grown this year and the office space is getting a little snug although we are looking for a larger space currently. I hope to stay in the neighborhood.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job, let potential new hires know there is a ramp up period of approximately 6 months, but stay in it to win it.

2. Great Company, Great People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Clinical Management Consultants

Pros

I enjoy every part of my job / work life balance at CMC. The team atmosphere fosters high performance and the people surrounding me are the best in the business. Couldn't ask for a stronger group of people to call colleagues and friends. CMC is industry leader in healthcare recruitment with a progressive business model, compared to other agencies Ive worked for in the past commissions are competitive and very lucrative. Expectations are high but so are the results. Ive watched the company make tremendous growth and am very excited for future business projects currently in the works. Pros-pay, location, health insurance fully paid, training, autonomy, fun culture, creative freedom, & no corporate bs.

Cons

None at all, very satisfied.

Advice to Management

Thank you!