Clinical Professionals

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Professionals

A real eye opener

I worked at Clinical Professionals

Pros

Some of the people (non management) were great to work with.

Cons

To enter Clinical Professionals, please leave your ethics at the door. Expectations are unrealistic and lead to poor recruitment practices. Management are pretty useless, if you are looking for support then I suggest buying a sports bra as this would be more useful. How a firm that professes to provide its customers with excellent service can treat its own people so badly is a mystery. Training and promotion are pretty much non-existent, and commission systems are mind boggling in order to essentially rip you off. Hours are long even by recruitment standards and offer no flexibility. You may work through your lunch break thinking you are putting in extra time, but that 5 minutes you were late this morning will be what goes on your record.

Any advice you give to management is disregarded so why waste the time?

12 Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Professionals (View Most Recent)

Terrible experience. Don't go there.

I worked at Clinical Professionals

Pros

Some nice people who wanted to do a good job.

Cons

Working at Clinical Professionals was a constant struggle.
    Management were completely non supportive, no consideration was given to less trained members of staff. Promotion was at hoc and it seemed that having a strong relationship with the owner provided more opportunity for promotion than anything else.
    Often the size and capabilities of the company were expanded beyond the actual reality of the situation. Bids and tenders were often completed with some sort of fairytale image of the companies abilities.

Sell quickly. You can't handle it.

Great opportunities for hard workers!

Current Employee - Resourcer in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Resourcer in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have been at clinical professionals for a short time and can already see it has been the best decision I have made so far in my career. Having come from a completely different background, I was uncertain at first if it was going to be the right career move, but can definitely see the opportunities that are available for me here if I put the hard work in, in which I’m going to do! The hours are long but I find the day goes quickly and I am always busy, and we get a good hour for lunch in which I like to go for a walk or lunch with my fellow colleagues which is great. Everyone here has been really friendly and supportive, and the thing I like most is that everybody is pleased and happy when we get a placement, and we even do a mass office Mexican wave which is brilliant as it really gives the consultant a boost in morale that they have done well. I hope to stay here and progress with the company, and of course, do well so I can make the money!!

Cons

Possibly starting at 8, but I have got used to that now so isn’t as bad!

Keep going, it's a great company to be part of!

There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Professionals