Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
  www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Professionals

Seem to invest as lot of time in training

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time

Pros

Good training and a business that is growing fast

Cons

There can be change, much is also a Pro!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Professionals (View Most Recent)

Succession and Success

Current Employee - Manager in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been at the company for a number of years and have watched it grow from a small business into a real player in the market with a pan european prescence. When i arrived here I had some sector experience within the Pharma industry but really wanted to become functionally specific and work within one arena to build and develop a network.
    I have received some fantastic training at Clinical Professionals and the great thing is that it is ongoing. I am constantly learning. It is fair to say that I have been a successful biller here but the reason i enjoy my job relates much more to a really great working culture and a real desire to be the best in industry. The company strives to acheive long term relationships with its clients and it has acheived this via successful delivery and by being genuinely consultative to our customer base about specific markets.
    There are a great number of people in this business who have been here for 3 years + who are genuine knowledge leaders in their arena. It is fair to say Clinical Professionals requires and demands that its employees work to the highest standards, work in an ethical way and are able to embrace change, it is a fast growing constantly evolving business.
    Those who are unable to keep pace or are not able to keep up with the demands of the business have struggled and ultimately the unsuccessful ones may jump on a website like this and add negative feedback. The fact remains that this business is in the fast track 50 for a reason, it has quadrupled in size and revenues through a recessionary period for a reason and employees who are successful are still here for a reason. Clinical Professionals attracts the best recruiters in the market, from a graduate to a more senior level, the training is second to none and successful employees are looked after.

Cons

The constant growth means we keep having to get bigger offices!

The culture here is great, let's not lose that as we grow!

A real eye opener

I worked at Clinical Professionals

Pros

Some of the people (non management) were great to work with.

Cons

To enter Clinical Professionals, please leave your ethics at the door. Expectations are unrealistic and lead to poor recruitment practices. Management are pretty useless, if you are looking for support then I suggest buying a sports bra as this would be more useful. How a firm that professes to provide its customers with excellent service can treat its own people so badly is a mystery. Training and promotion are pretty much non-existent, and commission systems are mind boggling in order to essentially rip you off. Hours are long even by recruitment standards and offer no flexibility. You may work through your lunch break thinking you are putting in extra time, but that 5 minutes you were late this morning will be what goes on your record.

Any advice you give to management is disregarded so why waste the time?

There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Professionals