Clinical Professionals
www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk Reading, United Kingdom 50 to 149 Employees

Succession and Success

Manager (Current Employee)
Reading, England (UK)

ProsI've been at the company for a number of years and have watched it grow from a small business into a real player in the market with a pan european prescence. When i arrived here I had some sector experience within the Pharma industry but really wanted to become functionally specific and work within one arena to build and develop a network.
I have received some fantastic training at Clinical Professionals and the great thing is that it is ongoing. I am constantly learning. It is fair to say that I have been a successful biller here but the reason i enjoy my job relates much more to a really great working culture and a real desire to be the best in industry. The company strives to acheive long term relationships with its clients and it has acheived this via successful delivery and by being genuinely consultative to our customer base about specific markets.
There are a great number of people in this business who have been here for 3 years + who are genuine knowledge leaders in their arena. It is fair to say Clinical Professionals requires and demands that its employees work to the highest standards, work in an ethical way and are able to embrace change, it is a fast growing constantly evolving business.
Those who are unable to keep pace or are not able to keep up with the demands of the business have struggled and ultimately the unsuccessful ones may jump on a website like this and add negative feedback. The fact remains that this business is in the fast track 50 for a reason, it has quadrupled in size and revenues through a recessionary period for a reason and employees who are successful are still here for a reason. Clinical Professionals attracts the best recruiters in the market, from a graduate to a more senior level, the training is second to none and successful employees are looked after.

ConsThe constant growth means we keep having to get bigger offices!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture here is great, let's not lose that as we grow!

I love my job

London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time for less than a year

Pros: Since starting at Clinical Professionals it was quickly established this was a company I knew I wanted to stay. The support you receive from… Cons: I have none, I love my work, the people I work with and the fact that… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work :-) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fulfilling work environment, inspiring and supportive management, fun and rewarding incentives.

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time for less than a year

Pros: Having come from a recruitment background where I knwo waht it is to be under real scrutiny for not making 50 BD calls a week… Cons: Absoluetely none. I am thoroughly enjoying my career here. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the supportine positive energy and let's grow this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clinical Professionals.

Worked for Clinical Professionals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clinical Professionals reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Clinical Professionals CEO James Nyssen. All reviews posted anonymously by Clinical Professionals employees.