Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
Engaged Employer

Succession and Success

Current Employee - Manager in Reading, England (UK)
Current Employee - Manager in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been at the company for a number of years and have watched it grow from a small business into a real player in the market with a pan european prescence. When i arrived here I had some sector experience within the Pharma industry but really wanted to become functionally specific and work within one arena to build and develop a network. I have received some fantastic training at Clinical Professionals and the great thing is that it is ongoing. I am constantly learning. It is fair to say that I have been a successful biller here but the reason i enjoy my job relates much more to a really great working culture and a real desire to be the best in industry. The company strives to acheive long term relationships with its clients and it has acheived this via successful delivery and by being genuinely consultative to our customer base about specific markets. There are a great number of people in this business who have been here for 3 years + who are genuine knowledge leaders in their arena. It is fair to say Clinical Professionals requires and demands that its employees work to the highest standards, work in an ethical way and are able to embrace change, it is a fast growing constantly evolving business. Those who are unable to keep pace or are not able to keep up with the demands of the business have struggled and ultimately the unsuccessful ones may jump on a website like this and add negative feedback. The fact remains that this business is in the fast track 50 for a reason, it has quadrupled in size and revenues through a recessionary period for a reason and employees who are successful are still here for a reason. Clinical Professionals attracts the best recruiters in the market, from a graduate to a more senior level, the training is second to none and successful employees are looked after.

Cons

The constant growth means we keep having to get bigger offices!

Advice to Management

The culture here is great, let's not lose that as we grow!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Seem to invest as lot of time in training

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time

Pros

Good training and a business that is growing fast

Cons

There can be change, much is also a Pro!

2. Fulfilling work environment, inspiring and supportive management, fun and rewarding incentives.

Current Employee - Consultant in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having come from a recruitment background where I knwo waht it is to be under real scrutiny for not making 50 BD calls a week minimum and being threatened with unrealistic targets where you fear for your job unless you are seen to stay in the office until midnight, joining Clinical Professionals has been a refreshing career change for me personally. I have nothing but praise to give the management, who most of are organically grown, it is so important to have a mixture of consultants with varied recruitment backgrounds so that different methods of recruitment can be applied and therefore a more fruitful team effort can be the resulting output. We are given great incentives not inly financially through the great and realistic commission scheme, but via days out in top london restaurants whereby the top performing consultants are treated to a meal and night out at the best bars in London and made to feel brilliant. The management and support you are given is nothing less than excellent and advice and help is always made available. You are constantly given positive energy around you maenaing you not only want to work hard for your bonuses but for your team. This is a great place to work to build a long, happy and successful recruitment career. I highly recommend this growing and dyamic organisation if you want to be part of a fantastic team of people who are expert in their field.

Cons

Absoluetely none. I am thoroughly enjoying my career here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the supportine positive energy and let's grow this excellent highly successful business!