Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk

Market leading business with still more potential...

Director (Current Employee)

ProsI've worked in a couple of recruitment companies in my career and it's fair to say some have a very much 'boiler room' approach and didn't put emphasis on quality and long-term relationships with candidates and clients; it was much more a transactional 'here and now' revenue focus. I joined Clinical Professionals for many reasons, I was not actually even looking for a role at the time, but the talented individuals working there were so passionate and the owner of the business had a great vision. Since I joined I've progressed to a senior leadership role and have also worked on a wide range of different projects. No day is the same and it's very challenging but I thrive in this type of environment. I don't notice the longer recruitment hours anymore at CP as the people here are truly great, very talented and fantastic fun! I work for a very passionate and driven leader now who is so supportive and nurturing, giving us constant training and investment so we can continue to develop - I like learning! We also have a talent development team who are dedicated to training and development and genuinely care about ensuring this happens. It's a meritocratic environment - good attitude and hard work are rewarded - many have had fast track promotion because of their results or won quarterly incentive schemes.

ConsReading some of these negative reviews makes me quite sad as I think most of those concerned unfortunately were not successful in their roles, or it wasn't the right environment for them, but there are many long-standing members of staff who have been very successful, and I am glad to say also some newer members of staff who show great potential who I can't wait to see progress.... Yes recruitment is long hours and demanding, but you can't have a better chance than in our niche sector with the leading independent business that invests heavily in marketing, advertising, etc., and with a great career path and support/development structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focussed on the positive changes you are implementing as the benefits are already showing, then expand further! Keep listening to staff via the Consultants forum and open door policy.

I love my job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time for less than a year

Pros: Since starting at Clinical Professionals it was quickly established this was a company I knew I wanted to stay. The support you receive from… Cons: I have none, I love my work, the people I work with and the fact that… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work :-) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fulfilling work environment, inspiring and supportive management, fun and rewarding incentives.

Consultant (Current Employee) Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time for less than a year

Pros: Having come from a recruitment background where I knwo waht it is to be under real scrutiny for not making 50 BD calls a week… Cons: Absoluetely none. I am thoroughly enjoying my career here. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the supportine positive energy and let's grow this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Clinical Professionals.

Worked for Clinical Professionals? Contribute to the Community!