Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
Engaged Employer

I love my job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since starting at Clinical Professionals it was quickly established this was a company I knew I wanted to stay. The support you receive from your managers, MDs and peers is second to none and there's no problem they're not happy to help you with. I enjoy coming in to work and leave feeling like I have achieved something great every day looking forward to the next. No achievement (little or large) goes un noticed and there's always encouragement and acknowledgement from my manager :-) the commission structure is great and I like working for a recruiter where the candidate is valued just as much (if not more) as the client.

Cons

I have none, I love my work, the people I work with and the fact that everyday no matter what problems may occur I leave feeling like I am fulfilling my potential.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work :-)

Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Professionals

1. Fulfilling work environment, inspiring and supportive management, fun and rewarding incentives.

Current Employee - Consultant in Reading, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Reading, England (UK)

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having come from a recruitment background where I knwo waht it is to be under real scrutiny for not making 50 BD calls a week minimum and being threatened with unrealistic targets where you fear for your job unless you are seen to stay in the office until midnight, joining Clinical Professionals has been a refreshing career change for me personally. I have nothing but praise to give the management, who most of are organically grown, it is so important to have a mixture of consultants with varied recruitment backgrounds so that different methods of recruitment can be applied and therefore a more fruitful team effort can be the resulting output. We are given great incentives not inly financially through the great and realistic commission scheme, but via days out in top london restaurants whereby the top performing consultants are treated to a meal and night out at the best bars in London and made to feel brilliant. The management and support you are given is nothing less than excellent and advice and help is always made available. You are constantly given positive energy around you maenaing you not only want to work hard for your bonuses but for your team. This is a great place to work to build a long, happy and successful recruitment career. I highly recommend this growing and dyamic organisation if you want to be part of a fantastic team of people who are expert in their field.

Cons

Absoluetely none. I am thoroughly enjoying my career here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the supportine positive energy and let's grow this excellent highly successful business!

A real eye opener

Pros

Some of the people (non management) were great to work with.

Cons

To enter Clinical Professionals, please leave your ethics at the door. Expectations are unrealistic and lead to poor recruitment practices. Management are pretty useless, if you are looking for support then I suggest buying a sports bra as this would be more useful. How a firm that professes to provide its customers with excellent service can treat its own people so badly is a mystery. Training and promotion are pretty much non-existent, and commission systems are mind boggling in order to essentially rip you off. Hours are long even by recruitment standards and offer no flexibility. You may work through your lunch break thinking you are putting in extra time, but that 5 minutes you were late this morning will be what goes on your record.

Advice to Management

Any advice you give to management is disregarded so why waste the time?