Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk
Engaged Employer

What a team!

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I joined the business last year having interviewed at several other agencies. I chose Clinical Professionals as the development and support program was the best offered in the market and I wanted to join a fast passed growing business. The initial training course which covers Candidate, Client and Job management as well as a comprehensive overview of the Pharma industry was delivered with detail and passion by the management team. I had a logbook which covered off my first few months with the business which enabled me to track my development and progression. The career path is very structured and after my logbook, like all of the recruitment team, I now have quarterly reviews and a PDP which will is tailored to my development and career goals. As the business grows the progression opportunities are endless, which is great for me as I know I want to progress - I'm just not 100% sure into what yet! There is a lot of process within the company with regards to the way we recruit, how we manage candidates, KPIs etc, more than I have been used to - but I can see the processes are there for a reason, as Clinical Professionals operates in such a competitive market, the processes seem to be constantly evolving to ensure we are consistently a cut above our competitors! The process also enables me to earn that well deserved commission!! The social side of the company is amazing, (allowing me to spend the well earned commission!) with a fat cats club for the high achievers every quarter, dinner and drinks!

Cons

I have seen a few people leave since I joined, but no-one that was 'top of the board' so to speak. In my experience in recruitment, if people can't hack the pace and they are failing, they move on to what appears to be greener grass! They can watch us grow from the side-lines!!

Advice to Management

Focus on the top performers and keep going with the training and development program, its a brilliant culture, full of drive, competative spirit and shared learning. I'm glad to be part of it.

Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Professionals

Seem to invest as lot of time in training

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time

Pros

Good training and a business that is growing fast

Cons

There can be change, much is also a Pro!

Market leading business with still more potential...

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Clinical Professionals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked in a couple of recruitment companies in my career and it's fair to say some have a very much 'boiler room' approach and didn't put emphasis on quality and long-term relationships with candidates and clients; it was much more a transactional 'here and now' revenue focus. I joined Clinical Professionals for many reasons, I was not actually even looking for a role at the time, but the talented individuals working there were so passionate and the owner of the business had a great vision. Since I joined I've progressed to a senior leadership role and have also worked on a wide range of different projects. No day is the same and it's very challenging but I thrive in this type of environment. I don't notice the longer recruitment hours anymore at CP as the people here are truly great, very talented and fantastic fun! I work for a very passionate and driven leader now who is so supportive and nurturing, giving us constant training and investment so we can continue to develop - I like learning! We also have a talent development team who are dedicated to training and development and genuinely care about ensuring this happens. It's a meritocratic environment - good attitude and hard work are rewarded - many have had fast track promotion because of their results or won quarterly incentive schemes.

Cons

Reading some of these negative reviews makes me quite sad as I think most of those concerned unfortunately were not successful in their roles, or it wasn't the right environment for them, but there are many long-standing members of staff who have been very successful, and I am glad to say also some newer members of staff who show great potential who I can't wait to see progress.... Yes recruitment is long hours and demanding, but you can't have a better chance than in our niche sector with the leading independent business that invests heavily in marketing, advertising, etc., and with a great career path and support/development structure.

Advice to Management

Stay focussed on the positive changes you are implementing as the benefits are already showing, then expand further! Keep listening to staff via the Consultants forum and open door policy.