Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk

Great opportunities for hard workers!

Current Employee - Resourcer  in  Reading, England (UK)
Current Employee - Resourcer in Reading, England (UK)

Pros

I have been at clinical professionals for a short time and can already see it has been the best decision I have made so far in my career. Having come from a completely different background, I was uncertain at first if it was going to be the right career move, but can definitely see the opportunities that are available for me here if I put the hard work in, in which I’m going to do! The hours are long but I find the day goes quickly and I am always busy, and we get a good hour for lunch in which I like to go for a walk or lunch with my fellow colleagues which is great. Everyone here has been really friendly and supportive, and the thing I like most is that everybody is pleased and happy when we get a placement, and we even do a mass office Mexican wave which is brilliant as it really gives the consultant a boost in morale that they have done well. I hope to stay here and progress with the company, and of course, do well so I can make the money!!

Cons

Possibly starting at 8, but I have got used to that now so isn’t as bad!

Keep going, it's a great company to be part of!

Other reviews for Clinical Professionals

I love my job and my career

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

Since joining CP over a year ago I have never been so happy or fulfilled in the work place. It is a fun, engaging and genuinely exciting place to work. I have all the support and training I could ask for, I am challenged and this work brings its own rewards, both money and recognition in the team. My team are great, supportive and it is a fantastic work environment. If you care about succeeding and put the work in, you will go far. The people who have left early either didn't have the skill or the attitude to last in this business.

Cons

Long working hours but by no means terrible for recruitment.

Perhaps a little more insight on company workings.

Not a great company - do not recommend

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  Reading, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Reading, England (UK)

Pros

Good training.
    Good social scene.
    Few good managers.

Cons

Poor management structure.
    No real guidance or support.
    Upper management was unprofessional on many levels.
    Poor pay & benefits.
    No progression.
    Management turned a blind eye to unprofessional behaviour in the work-place.
    Poor reputation in the industry.
    Take advantage of young employees/fresh grads.

Both the recruitment and pharmaceutical industries are places where everyone knows everybody - treating your staff with respect usually will help you in the longer term. Unfortunately it might be too late for Clinical Professionals to turn it around with many of their ex-employees now working in-house at the companies who they are trying to get business from.

There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Professionals.

Worked for Clinical Professionals? Contribute to the Community!