Clinical Research Advantage

www.crastudies.com
Unclaimed Profile
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Research Advantage

Surely there are better places....

Former Employee - CRC
Former Employee - CRC

I worked at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Negligible benefits. I have had better and I have had worse. On the bright side you can move up in the organization if you spend a year or two working at it but forget any pay raise whether its in your contract or not. Consistency in data collection with lots of required training.

Cons

Leadership? If you can call it that. Temper tantrums galore, high turnover (one site lost two coordinators in a month), no pay raises to be had, competency of middle management questionable and people put in a position of power to manipulate subordinates. The behavior internally is not indicative of a professional organization and forget about any loyalty to employees - backstabbing is not faux pas. Bear in mind the for-profit research industry is plagued with it. Many including myself have felt threatened/uncomfortable with how employee /manager relations are handled. So be forewarned! My experience may/may not dictate how the site you work for will work for you.

Advice to Management

Your employees do talk to each other from site to site and your not immune to weaknesses like perhaps you think you are. Compensate appropriately, give justifiable increases in wages, admit to fault instead of passing the blame on to your subordinates for your inaccuracies, be accountable and proactive in making people perform better outside of a few tokens every quarter and don't lie/fabricate truths about your employees to protect your own interests!

reviews filtered by
  1. Sleep testing and respiratory Branch of CRA- overall decent

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Owners are overall decent people and promote a positive environment. They work hard as well which motivates other staff to continuously work hard. My branch had great cohesiveness with all employees, who always pitched in to help each other out. Great place to gain experience,

Cons

They don't promote movement upwards, they take advantage of eager employers. Are dictated by insurance standards and guidelines, so it is a constant battle for referrals, reimbursement, patient collection, & overall income.

Advice to Management

Provide regular guidance as opposed to becoming overbearing when referrals are low. Provide marketing materials instead of relying on your underpaid sales reps to design, approve through you, then finally order.

Would give ZERO stars if I could

Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator
    Current Employee - Clinical Research Coordinator

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage

Pros

Great if you like your hand held. Constantly. By inferior, inexperienced coworkers.

Cons

See Pros above.
    This company is a joke. The only competent employees are the ones from Radiant Research. Well the ones that haven't left in disgust yet anyway. This is not a place for those with industry experience. The Sponsors and CROs share this sentiment.

Advice to Management

Stop making sites function on an elementary level. Stop inventing "new processes" - your processes are ridiculous, with zero validity. Stop wasting everyone's time with training on topics that any one of us (from Radiant) could school any one at admin (from CRA) on.