Clinical Research Advantage

www.crastudies.com

Fast growing company that offers many advancement opportunities!

ProsI love my position and this company! It's fast paced! They offer bonuses and incentives that reward performance. There are opportunities to advance, great benefits and great people to work with. The company provides great patient care. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a fast paced, thriving company that rewards those who work hard and want to make a difference.

ConsThere aren't many cons to working with this company. When interviewing (for any company) make sure you would want to work with the person who is interviewing you - the other reviewers didn't seem to get along with their managers or peers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe be more selective in hiring? The other reviews seem to be from those who weren't a fit with the cultulre and weren't with the company long. Look for people who are motivated by research, patient care, incentives, teamwork and the fast pace that our culture demands.

Surely there are better places....

CRC (Former Employee)

I worked at Clinical Research Advantage full-time for less than a year

Pros: Negligible benefits. I have had better and I have had worse. On the bright side you can move up in the organization if you spend… Cons: Leadership? If you can call it that. Temper tantrums galore, high turnover (one site lost two coordinators in a month), no pay raises to be… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees do talk to each other from site to site and your not immune to weaknesses like perhaps you think you are. Compensate… More

Love it here!

Research Assistant (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time for less than a year

Pros: I started working as a research assistant at Clinical Research Advantage about 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier with my decision to join… Cons: I honestly can't think of too many cons besides the fact that I have experienced a couple changes as they have continued to grow. If… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe more incentives for employee referrals. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Clinical Research Advantage.

Worked for Clinical Research Advantage? Contribute to the Community!