Clinical Research Advantage

www.crastudies.com
  www.crastudies.com
There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Research Advantage

Fast growing company that offers many advancement opportunities!

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love my position and this company! It's fast paced! They offer bonuses and incentives that reward performance. There are opportunities to advance, great benefits and great people to work with. The company provides great patient care. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a fast paced, thriving company that rewards those who work hard and want to make a difference.

Cons

There aren't many cons to working with this company. When interviewing (for any company) make sure you would want to work with the person who is interviewing you - the other reviewers didn't seem to get along with their managers or peers.

Maybe be more selective in hiring? The other reviews seem to be from those who weren't a fit with the cultulre and weren't with the company long. Look for people who are motivated by research, patient care, incentives, teamwork and the fast pace that our culture demands.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Clinical Research Advantage (View Most Recent)

Surely there are better places....

Former Employee - CRC
    Former Employee - CRC

I worked at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Negligible benefits. I have had better and I have had worse. On the bright side you can move up in the organization if you spend a year or two working at it but forget any pay raise whether its in your contract or not. Consistency in data collection with lots of required training.

Cons

Leadership? If you can call it that. Temper tantrums galore, high turnover (one site lost two coordinators in a month), no pay raises to be had, competency of middle management questionable and people put in a position of power to manipulate subordinates. The behavior internally is not indicative of a professional organization and forget about any loyalty to employees - backstabbing is not faux pas. Bear in mind the for-profit research industry is plagued with it. Many including myself have felt threatened/uncomfortable with how employee /manager relations are handled. So be forewarned! My experience may/may not dictate how the site you work for will work for you.

Your employees do talk to each other from site to site and your not immune to weaknesses like perhaps you think you are. Compensate appropriately, give justifiable increases in wages, admit to fault instead of passing the blame on to your subordinates for your inaccuracies, be accountable and proactive in making people perform better outside of a few tokens every quarter and don't lie/fabricate truths about your employees to protect your own interests!

Love it here!

Current Employee - Research Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Research Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Clinical Research Advantage full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I started working as a research assistant at Clinical Research Advantage about 8 months ago and I couldn't be happier with my decision to join this fast growing company. When I was hired I was told that I would have a lot of opportunity for growth and that is aspect I have been able to experience first hand in just my little time here so far. It hasn't even been a year and I am already transitioning into a higher role! The management has been great with training me to reach my full potential and all of my co-workers have turned into some of my closest friends. I really love the culture and I can't see myself working anywhere else!

Cons

I honestly can't think of too many cons besides the fact that I have experienced a couple changes as they have continued to grow. If you are someone who can't handle change or doesn't like trying new strategies for success this might not be the company for you. Since I started working with them they have already acquired one large clinical research company and I think they bought out another company pretty recently.

Maybe more incentives for employee referrals.

There are newer employer reviews for Clinical Research Advantage