Clinical Research Management

www.clinicalrm.com

Because they are a contracting agency, most of one's experience will come from your job site.

Research Associate (Current Employee) Silver Spring, MD

ProsThe company offers decent benefits: 401K with matching, Health plan, Dental plan, Short-term (you pay for) and Long-term (they cover) Disability, etc.

ConsAlthough you are technically their employee, you have minimal interatcion with the management. They seem more interested in keeping their funding sources happy than in the actual employees at times. They offer no paternity leave. They put a cap on the amout of sick leave hours that one can earn.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaking the company bigger doesn't always mean that it is getting better.

Epic Fail

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Clinical Research Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Money is okay for the area. Cons: Just wanted to say how very disappointed I was to get a Registered Letter advising me that I was overpaid on my last paycheck from… Advice to Senior Management: Employee morale can kill a company. And it only… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

a good experience

I have been working at Clinical Research Management

Pros: the benefits package is good Cons: being a contractor is not the same as being a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Clinical Research Management.

Worked for Clinical Research Management? Contribute to the Community!